FA (UK) Appears to have broken it's own rules!!!

GuyFawkes

They break their own rules to promote a political entity, then start crying when opponents of that entity fly a banner over the ground (which ironically happens to be owned by relatives of the ruler of UAE, but that's fine, no human rights issues there, nothing to see, move along quickly please ????????????????????!). 

I also thought the banner was hilarious, hopefully more clubs will do it ????.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I would like to know who came up with the plan to have the players  wear black lives matter on thier shirts and take knee some far left buggar maybe  

I suspect it was the players' initiative and as it's something that it is a global concern, rather than a personal point of view, the authorities acted in the greater good in allowing the protest.  Good to see footballers with principles and not afraid to demonstrate them, even though they may be unpopular with an extremist element in their fan-base.  Burnley's reaction to the "white lives" banner was admirable.  

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

To me BLM should be voluntary rather than mandatory with no comebacks whatsoever for anyone refusing to toe-the-line.

I agree.  They are saying that they all stand together on it but it would be a brave man not  to follow suit. To me it's become divisive and I thought the "Kick it out" campaign was working well

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 7:46 AM, GuyFawkes said:

The FA rule on slogans etc reads:   'Slogans, Statements, Images and Advertising

Equipment must not have any political, religious or personal slogans, statements or images. 

Dress-down Friday at my employer's office is exactly the same rules.  Not hard to follow. 

BLM is a Marxist organisation, it clearly states its objectives on the web page, it only resurges in an election year and its roots are in the black Panthers movement, just another Marxist terror group only in the modern world... those who support BLM are fools being carried away on nothing but a fad/craze.

Sports is going the way of comedy, music, entertainment and news. 

The left politicise and destroy everything it touches as thats the Aim of Marxism, what cant be won by vote or voluntary and willingly will be taken by force, deception and threat or violence, make no mistake this forcing others to bend the knee by peer pressure is a Marxist tactic but ironically supported by big business. Like most business its all about profits not the sport itself, as a result most sport got boring and sanitised long ago, boxing is now you tubers having a play or old hasbeens pretending to be young, if profits might be affected sport like any business will sell itself out in an instant, thats what going political has done to football,  it was done during Brexit when players and ex players used their sport  to spread a personal political opinion. .. frankly it should have been stopped right then. Sadly the average person is somewhat celebrity struck and is too dumb or busy to see past twitter karens, footballers are some of the closeted people on the planet so its not surprising they are following the heard like dumb buffaloes, oh well  its not like football has had much going for it but large cheque books the past decade or so anyway.

Glad I was young when it was a good Saturday out and worth the price, had some fantastic time.I can live without all this PC <deleted> they keep ramming down peoples throats including football.  I just go do something else and save wasting money or time on one less thing..

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, englishoak said:

BLM is a Marxist organisation, it clearly states its objectives on the web page, it only resurges in an election year and its roots are in the black Panthers movement, just another Marxist terror group only in the modern world... those who support BLM are fools being carried away on nothing but a fad/craze.

Sports is going the way of comedy, music, entertainment and news. 

The left politicise and destroy everything it touches as thats the Aim of Marxism, what cant be won by vote or voluntary and willingly will be taken by force, deception and threat or violence, make no mistake this forcing others to bend the knee by peer pressure is a Marxist tactic but ironically supported by big business. Like most business its all about profits not the sport itself, as a result most sport got boring and sanitised long ago, boxing is now you tubers having a play or old hasbeens pretending to be young, if profits might be affected sport like any business will sell itself out in an instant, thats what going political has done to football,  it was done during Brexit when players and ex players used their sport  to spread a personal political opinion. .. frankly it should have been stopped right then. Sadly the average person is somewhat celebrity struck and is too dumb or busy to see past twitter karens, footballers are some of the closeted people on the planet so its not surprising they are following the heard like dumb buffaloes, oh well  its not like football has had much going for it but large cheque books the past decade or so anyway.

Glad I was young when it was a good Saturday out and worth the price, had some fantastic time.I can live without all this PC <deleted> they keep ramming down peoples throats including football.  I just go do something else and save wasting money or time on one less thing..

absolutely. many jumping on the BLM bandwagon, and many posters on this site, believe BLM is merely a protest against racism. how wrong they are, racism is a trojan horse, BLM is a sinister movement containing many marxists and hardline leftists disenfranchised as the world changed in the 80s and 90s.

i recommend listening to/reading what bret weinstein has to say, he predicted the BLM movement following what happened at evergreen

oh yes, and the EPL kowtowing to BLM is pathetic.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, evadgib said:

I was looking forward to the FA Cup tie between Norwich and Man Utd but turned it off as soon as they took to their knees after what has happened in UK this week. To me BLM should be voluntary rather than mandatory with no comebacks whatsoever for anyone refusing to toe-the-line.

You missed fa, United were dire and the “dinner lady” will only be remembered for his black power salute this week. 

The anti establishment knee jerkers are more fearful of vilification for not taking part than agreement with the actual cause.

• Thanks 1