Airlines

You can 'try'...

Airports of Thailand

Real-Time Flight Schedule (3 day)

...select an airport, the flight board page will appear. Make sure "departure" tab is selected (default) the wait for the flight list to populate. Look for any flights with a status "n/a". Click the entry to see if it has 'active' detail.

The 'other' method is to visit each airline website, in turn.

• Thanks 1

I know there was a member who maintained a perfect list.

But it's a while ago and I can't find.

From checking through actual flight status for the last three days (with actual departure/arrival times):

(three days, so no guarantee for completeness, there might be once/twice a week flights)

AF (Paris)
ANA (Tokyo)
Aeroflot (Moscow)
Asiana (Seoul)
Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
China Air (Taipei)
China Eastern (Shanghai)
Eva (London)
Eva (Taipei)
Eva (Vienna)
Gulf Air (Bahrain)
IndiGo (Kolkata)
KLM (Amsterdam)
KLM (Manila)
Korean (Seoul)
LH (Frankfurt)
Qatar (Doha)
Singapore (Sin.)
Swiss (Zurich)

EVA, Qatar, Air France, Lufthansa held up connections all the time.

From Seoul connections to North America (Canada, USA) might be possible.

But don't know for sure.

If you have specific plans, always best to give details.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

If you have specific plans, always best to give details.

Well, you asked for it! Bangkok - Munich for urgent medical treatment. (Help save Da Roadrunner).

Example of problem:- Eurowings website says no flights. Yet AOT say Eurowings have one departs tomorrow???

Problem part 2:- Can I get into Germany?

Take a look at the IATA website, click Germany on the map.

https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm

It says - “passengers ARRIVING from United Kingdom can enter“....... it does NOT say - ”NATIONALS OF.”

I am English but would be ARRIVING from Thailand. Would they let me in?

1 hour ago, DaRoadrunner said:

I am English but would be ARRIVING from Thailand. Would they let me in?

Interesting dilemma.  If what is written is 100% then you can transit through with LH through FRA back to Blighty, do your 14 day quarantine there then hop on any plane to MUC without hindrance.  Of course you don't need to use LH for that as you could use anyone to get back to the UK, but it would give you some chance to try to bail out in FRA.

Hmm.

https://www.klm.com/en-th/flights-from-thailand-to-germany

https://www.cathaypacific.com/destinations/en_TH/flights-from-thailand-to-germany

https://www.emirates.com/th/english/destinations/flights-from-bangkok-to-germany.aspx

Skyscanner Thailand to Germany, listing German cities and flight options

...and the following 'text' was found on the 'Wego' travel site:

COVID-19 Travel Advisories and Travel Restrictions
Depart from Thailand to Germany

[Germany] Latest Update: 19.06.2020

In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, the European Commission has recommended that the travel restrictions already in place for all non-essential travel to the EU from third countries be extended until 30 June 2020. Germany will implement this recommendation.

The following persons shall continue to be exempt from these travel restrictions:
Nationals from EU countries, countries associated with Schengen (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), the UK, and their respective family members returning to their place of residence Third-country nationals with a long-term right of residence in an EU Member State and/or the countries mentioned above (residence permit or long-term visa, e.g. for study or work purposes), provided that they are returning to their place of habitual residence Third-country nationals with essential functions or needs, including:healthcare workers, health researchers and care professionals cross-border workers, transport personnel employed in the movement of goods and other essential sectors diplomats, staff of international organisations, military personnel and humanitarian aid workers insofar as they are performing official duties passengers in transit passengers travelling for imperative family reasons persons in need of international protection or seeking entry for other humanitarian reasons.

From 1 July 2020, the exceptions to the EU entry restrictions are to be extended as follows:

EU citizens, citizens from countries associated with Schengen (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), citizens from the UK and third-country nationals entitled to reside in the EU and their respective family members shall be allowed to enter the country, regardless of whether they are returning to their place of residence.

The categories for third-country nationals with so-called “essential functions or needs” are to be extended by including:

third-country nationals entering for the purpose of study qualified professionals from third countries provided that their employment is necessary from an economic point of view and that their work cannot be postponed or carried out from abroad.

[see]  https://travelbans.org

• Thanks 1

There was a Finnair flight AY 142 departed this morning for HEL.

I think the NH (ANA) flight might go to HND, AFAIK you cannot transit HND-NRT.

I think any JL (JAL) flight might go to NRT, although I think I saw an HND flight on JL this week.

Not too many are dailies, although I think Qatar might have one daily, QR 837 departing 02:10, now. There are many, many, many connection options via DOH, including two to the U.S. (DFW and ORD), with six more cities added on 1 July (albeit not all dailies), e.g. DOH-BOS is five weekly.

All I can say is it is pretty damn confusing no matter which airline or destination you choose and unfortunately we are required to DYI every aspect of travel out of Thailand these days 

You have a long running thread here where the head of the Civil Aviation authority states that flights will not be allowed into the country until September 

International flights may resume by September: Aviation Chief

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1169033-international-flights-may-resume-by-september-aviation-chief/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-15560626

Yet as this thread shows that there are flights out according to the airlines and posters here

I have had 4 EVA Air flights to Seattle, with the obligatory transit of Taipei, cancelled since May 1st and was rescheduled for Aug 1st after my July 3rd flight was pulled

But suddenly last week (Wednesday) I received a call from EVA asking me if I would like to return on my original July 3rd flight since " Taiwanese authorities have now allowed transit of Taipei" according to the CSR.  I agreed on the change and new ticket was issued

Unfortunately no one seems to know if my outbound flight is bringing in passengers or if it is deadheading to pick up passengers for Taiwan and points beyond.  Previous post here report that for London, EVA was flying to London from Taipei via Bangkok, to pick up passengers and then direct to LHR 

So I will be going to swampy on the 3rd with no idea of where I will end up or how.   Watch this space for an update

11 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

All I can say is it is pretty damn confusing no matter which airline or destination you choose and unfortunately we are required to DYI every aspect of travel out of Thailand these days

I've been playing with several 'bookings' and 'airline' websites and they're all allowing me to prebook ROUND TRIP flights out of Thailand -- Uh, what? Making me NOT TRUST anyone, as the flight itinerary isn't being checked against reality.

Yes, you can fly OUT of Thailand, but the return side of the trip would be in a perpetually holding pattern. And they're not saying anything about that.

13 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Yes, you can fly OUT of Thailand, but the return side of the trip would be in a perpetually holding pattern. And they're not saying anything about that.

Roadrunner has a return flight booked for July, valid 1 year. Presume the airlines figure Thailand will re-open in the near future.

11 hours ago, Langsuan Man said:

I have had 4 EVA Air flights to Seattle, with the obligatory transit of Taipei, cancelled since May 1st and was rescheduled for Aug 1st after my July 3rd flight was pulled

Did they offer to put you in a hotel at their expense while you were waiting?