“Now Ya Gunna Believe Uz, Now Ya Gunna Believe Uz, Now Ya Gunna Believe Uzzzz. We're Gunna Win The League!”(tonight)

WineOh

16 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

What you on about la?

”we are the champions...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! no time for losers, cos we are the champions.....”

read em and weep! 

And what is important with that? Next year you will most probably be the losers once again. Are you still around in another 30 years? ????????????

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Wait until the season finishes first , the PL could still become null and void if theres another major virus outbreak 

Get a grip.

they are playing behind closed doors you numpty.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And what is important with that? Next year you will most probably be the losers once again. Are you still around in another 30 years? ????????????

Champions!

stop being bitter and just admit we are the best.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Champions!

stop being bitter and just admit we are the best.

Yes, I admit that you are the best i England when somebody put 22 guys on a grass field and making them run after a ball for 90 minutes. Wow! What an achievement! 

If you can´t see more important things in life, I just feel sad for you.

Like another poster asked in this thread, is why a moderator are not closing this thread.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

Because mate, like it or lump it, the thread is about football....and it's in the Football Forum.  If you prefer more important things in life, maybe you should post on threads more relevant to your likes/beliefs and not waste your time on this one. .

He’s got nothing better to do mate.

its very obvious by the petulant tone of his posts.

5 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I admit that you are the best i England when somebody put 22 guys on a grass field and making them run after a ball for 90 minutes. Wow! What an achievement! 

If you can´t see more important things in life, I just feel sad for you.

There are more important things in life than 22 guys on a grass field running around for 90 minutes .........................like for example, commenting in a thread about 22 guys on a grass field and making them run about for 30 minutes .

Much more important.......................

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

3.5 Billion people take joy from the healthy pursuit of being a football fan, no one cares about what YOU think or feel about that, literally 3.5 Billion people could not give a toss about your worthless opinion. 

For your reference, should you wish to bemoan with others elsewhere, It's actually the best in England, Europe and the World 

3,5 billion soccer fans! Talk about living in denial. Maybe 3,5 billion people look at soccer a couple a times a year. Probably more on point. Best in the world. Yep, probably when an englishman talks about them.

6 hours ago, wilai said:

Because mate, like it or lump it, the thread is about football....and it's in the Football Forum.  If you prefer more important things in life, maybe you should post on threads more relevant to your likes/beliefs and not waste your time on this one. .

My time is never wasted. Thanks anyway!

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

What does my wife have to do with this?

I dont know.

im just looking for a potential source of your misery. seems like a logical reason.

either that are you were just born miserable ????

Edited by Liverpoolfan
  • Haha 1