Recommend cheap flowers delivery in Bangkok

APTS

3 hours ago, APTS said:

Can you please recommend a cheap flower delivery service in Bangkok? Every service that i found cost over 1000 THB

That's for the delivery charge, yes, or are you wanting flowers and delivery for less than B1,000 in total?

I've used this shop many times https://www.tanaval.com/en/delivery-info/

Edited by Bob A Kneale

1 hour ago, Elektronek said:

Those look bit overpriced to me compared to the prices at the flower market? On a day-to-day basis I want something for around B500.

That would be the difference between buying at the flower market and having a shop prepare a professional display then deliver them!  How much does the flower market charge for delivery?

Edited by Bob A Kneale

15 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

That would be the difference between buying at the flower market and having a shop prepare a professional display then deliver them!  How much does the flower market charge for delivery?

As I already said, I bought 2 bunches at Fairy Fleur and it was like B399 including delivery each time.

Edited by Elektronek

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, Elektronek said:

I've got a good experience with fairyfleur.com, or you can buy it at one of the flower markets around the city and deliver it yourself.

Thanks for the tip, my friend got flowers today, and she's very pleased with them.