Stadtler has stopped wearing a mask while out unless it is required by the transport or establishment.

Stadtler

It's safe now, will you stop wearing a mask?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you don't need to get in somewhere why use it. However (some) transportation and (most) shops still need it especially malls. However if you don't go there i dont see the point. I put it on when needed. 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2020 at 11:59 AM, ubonjoe said:

Your wife's name does not have to be on the house for where you are living to apply for a extension based upon marriage.

I cannot understand why she would not be willing  to spend a few hours at immigration with you to apply for an extension.

It should not be any problem to use the non-o visa you have now to apply for an extension based upon being the parent of a Thai.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:09 PM, ubonjoe said:

There is no required requirement in the police order for the 400k baht to be in the bank for any amount when applying for extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai. But a few odd offices have been reported as want it to be in the bank for 2 months.

Some offices are wanting to see proof the 400k baht is still in the bank when you return to get the extension stamp.

If have seen no reports of the anybody getting a multiple entry non-o visa in Vietnam or the Philippines based upon being the parent of a Thai. The only confirmed nearby location is at the consulate in Penang and they want to see the 400k baht a bank an/or proof of income.

25 minutes ago, a3tsw said:

Stadtler should be aware that there are vigilantes afoot itching to fire off there slingshots at those not wearing masks. 

wow that sounds very scary, what should we do? 

The police have roadblocks across the country, 

with one goal in mind, find anything to site a citation for. 

For foreigners the police are already writing down the license plate of the vehicle before you even get to speak with them about why you was pulled over, and what might be wrong...?

Now you're writing we have to be concerned with vigilantes with slingshots. 

I have read about these reports on facebook, but in my area more locals are wearing the mask as some sort of fashion statement, or chin guard than anything else. 

I do agree that even with islands cut off from flights or ferry service to or from the islands, how is it that the area can be infected? Then there is the case of the entire country being cut off from inbound flights, so again how can there be an infection to spread, when we are going on five months for something that was supposed to have a shelf life of just two to three weeks?

Even if we wanted to give more time to allows those that were spreading it, to come under control, that should have been fully out in the open and everyone that could be exposed within a time period of say forty five days. This is just logical thinking, and of course my own personal opinion, as I process all that's going on in this country at the moment, it is not in any way what I think about what others do or don't do, that is up to each person.

While I was parked up at the market the other day, I did

notice maybe 6 Thais that weren't wearing a mask,so it

looks like slowly masks are coming off.

Then you have the UK ,you see on the News,very few people

wearing masks, and the death rates and infections have been

very high compared to Thailand,people still dying everyday

from Covid 19.

regards worgeordie

51 minutes ago, a3tsw said:

Stadtler should be aware that there are vigilantes afoot itching to fire off there slingshots at those not wearing masks. 

Then the odds are with Stadtler.  There are so many idiots wearing masks below their nose, that the slingshots have many targets.  Stadtler is not scared.  Are you?

• Like 1