Stadtler has stopped wearing a mask while out unless it is required by the transport or establishment.

Stadtler

It's safe now, will you stop wearing a mask?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Paiman said:

It sounds like Stadtler likes living on the edge. Indeed a rebel.

Just yesterday Stadtler could not find ketchup so he used a whole grain mustard instead.  Yes, he is indeed quite daring.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chilly07 said:

Wuhan Flu is everywhere. Asymptomatic carriers are everywhere

There is no immunization or reliable immunity test.

Nonsense, Stadtler must disagree. If there were so many carriers in Thailand, then Thailand surely could not have had so many days of no in-country infection.

Stadtler feels safe once again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, uncola said:

You failed the mensa exam i imagine.   Your knowledge of wearing a mask and your common sense makes me think you are a dumb<deleted> 

Stadtler will pray for you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Airalee said:

It puts the mask on its face or else it gets the hose again.

Stadtler thinks you have a strange way of phrasing.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SePl said:

I feel ashamed to be white when i see all these ridiculous people outside without mask. Sad that the virus does not only target idiots.

Obviously the virus has not read The Complete Idiot's Guide to Idiots not Wearing a Mask... yet... 

Why do you feel ashamed to be white when you see Thai people not wearing a mask? 

51 minutes ago, SePl said:

I also do not talk to idiots who do not wear one, and dont take the lift with them. I feel ashamed to be white when i see all these ridiculous people outside without mask. Sad that the virus does not only target idiots.

Stadtler has never been ashamed of being Stadtler.  Stadtler will pray for you as well.

14 hours ago, Stadtler said:

Stadtler has been tested for many things:

Medical School

State Bar

Mensa

and too many others to mention.

If Stadtler wears a mask, it is to protect him not you.  Where did you get such a silly idea?

Stadtler  better go back to medical school and Mensa and get retested.   Something is flawed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andy from Kent said:

Stadtler  better go back to medical school and Mensa and get retested.   Something is flawed.

Yes, something is very flawed.  No one yet, has told Stadtler why he should continue to wear a mask when there are 30+ days of no infections in Thailand.

• Like 2

It would seem, that Stadtler is quite prescient in his topic. 

This was written in the thread  "More easing of lockdown to be announced Monday ....

▪︎Easing the one-metre social distancing measure in public transport to at least one-foot distance and compulsory wearing of masks by passengers throughout the journey.

Stadtler feels that Stadtler is quite vindicated by the above quote.

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey346 said:

Don't be foolish.. Just wear a mask..

You haven't told Stadtler why he should wear a mask.  Please quote some science.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rwill said:

I would answer the poll if there was a sometimes choice.

Stadtler is horrified that he forgot a non-binary answer to his obvious non-binary question. 

Stadtler won't make this mistake again.  Do you have any special pronouns?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stadtler said:

That's the point, isn't it?  For most intents and purposes, the virus is gone.  It's finished.  Vanquished! Destroyed!

Stadtler is not a loon in that he believes that once the floodgates are opened, especially to the Chinese, the lock downs will return and the necessity to wear a mask will come back. 

However, Stadtler is enjoying a bit of normalcy. 

How about you?

1bc9649a_dec6_4c81_abc2_cae74b077f27_4f42581e25406d962da127a5893d8b7e9e207bb7.png

6 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

talking about yourself in the 3rd person,

either narcissistic or schizophrenic

You took the words right out of my mouth i was looking if somebody else was going to say it . Stadtler is a bit of a ........ talking about himself like that . Fill in the dots yourself that's what Stadtler would do probably with Stadtler . ????????????

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Letseng said:

1bc9649a_dec6_4c81_abc2_cae74b077f27_4f42581e25406d962da127a5893d8b7e9e207bb7.png

53746164746c657220686173206e6f206964656120776861742074686973206d65616e732e

• Haha 1

For many years I’ve never been asked by random people where I’m from. This changed back in March. People at the market and even the postman wanted to know where I’m from.

My standard answer was “From Italy”. The look in their faces, priceless!

BTW I’m not Italian.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CLS said:

For many years I’ve never been asked by random people where I’m from. This changed back in March. People at the market and even the postman wanted to know where I’m from.

BTW I’m not Italian.

That's a great idea.

I will start doing the same if some mask-wearing buffoon asks why I'm not wearing a mask.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CLS said:

BTW I’m not Italian.

Italy is just a province of the vast Farangland, where all the farangs come from. 

15 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Italy is just a province of the vast Farangland, where all the farangs come from. 

This used to be so. But no longer true.

On Thai TV they showed the Covid-19 top 10 every day.

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

That's a great idea.

I will start doing the same if some mask-wearing buffoon asks why I'm not wearing a mask.

In May I changed my answer to Iran.

I admit, it was slightly more difficult to make them believe.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, coulterni said:

Under the emergency decree you must wear a mask when outside your property. The fine is still 20,000 baht . Why would you take any risk by not wearing one . 

Because he's a "wild and crazy guy"?