Stadtler has stopped wearing a mask while out unless it is required by the transport or establishment.

Stadtler

It's safe now, will you stop wearing a mask?  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:19 AM, Stadtler said:

What about you?

I don't like wearing a mask, but I do it where required and where it will make others uncomfortable if I don't...

though I mostly agree w/Stadtler's opinion, what if he is wrong and brings the virus home and kills family members... just for that small small chance, it is worth it to wear a mask...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kenk24 said:

though I mostly agree w/Stadtler's opinion, what if he is wrong and brings the virus home and kills family members... 

This is far more likely to happen if Stadtler brings a gun back home..

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, kenk24 said:

I don't like wearing a mask, but I do it where required and where it will make others uncomfortable if I don't...

though I mostly agree w/Stadtler's opinion, what if he is wrong and brings the virus home and kills family members... just for that small small chance, it is worth it to wear a mask...

Stadtler uses condoms, but he doesn't walk around town with one on.  In a country of over 70 million people, and no internal infection in over a month, Stadtler wonders how many days would convince you that it is gone?

30?

50?

70?

4 hours ago, Brunolem said:

This is far more likely to happen if Stadtler brings a gun back home..

When Stadtler lived in America he always carried a gun.  Stadtler taught his toddler gun safety years back.  Stadtler never locked his guns and Stadtler's toddler could have gotten access but since the toddler had proper gun education, and knew if he wanted to play with Stadtler's gun, all he had to do was ask, he never touched it without proper supervision.

Stadtler was smarter than all of the hand wringers who railed on about how dangerous guns were and that they need to be locked.  Stadtler always knew better than them. 

Your statement above makes no sense.

15 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Im curious about the largest number of affirmatively for Stadlers stance attitudes, beliefs, and actions.

Stadtler is curious as well. 

On 6/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Bender Rodriguez said:

talking about yourself in the 3rd person,

either narcissistic or schizophrenic

I thought all Thais refer to themselves in the 3rd person. They must be all either narcissistic or schizophrenic ????????

Just now, saakura said:

I thought all Thais refer to themselves in the 3rd person. They must be all either narcissistic or schizophrenic ????????

Stadtler wonders what all the fuss is about.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stadtler said:

Stadtler uses condoms, but he doesn't walk around town with one on.  In a country of over 70 million people, and no internal infection in over a month, Stadtler wonders how many days would convince you that it is gone?

30?

50?

70?

Stadtler is missing the point... I have been convinced it is gone for some time now.. I don't wear a mask everywhere and if friends are comfortable w/o, so am I... but if I go to Makro and they want me to wear a mask, its ok... no need to offend someone over something trivial... but the point is that I do it for the comfort or set rules of others... 

no, it is not that I don't question - I don't care. 

3 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Would you please not "you" me and use my pronoun which is "Brunolem"!

Are YOU registered in the official gazette of pronouns maintained at The Hague?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Are YOU registered in the official gazette of pronouns maintained at The Hague?

No, Brunolem doesn't recognize the legitimity of this gazette, but is duly registered at the TVF. 

4 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Stadtler is missing the point... I have been convinced it is gone for some time now.. I don't wear a mask everywhere and if friends are comfortable w/o, so am I... but if I go to Makro and they want me to wear a mask, its ok... no need to offend someone over something trivial... but the point is that I do it for the comfort or set rules of others... 

Better not go to Makro at all, only cheap junk there anyway ????

32 minutes ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Better not go to Makro at all, only cheap junk there anyway ????

not a favorite place for me, but there is food for the dogs and I have 10 family members here now... 2 nephews age 20 and they eat like locusts... if they don't have snacks they might start in on the house foundation and eat their way to the roof.. 

13 hours ago, kenk24 said:

2 nephews age 20 and they eat like locusts... if they don't have snacks they might start in on the house foundation and eat their way to the roof.. 

Feed them grass... locusts crave it, and it's cheap...