Large groups of Thais/foreigners gathering in Pattaya despite COVID-19 concerns

webfact

On 6/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, webfact said:

Siam Chon News also noted there were some scantily clad females without masks chatting to the foreigners in groups.

"Scantily clad females"?? What, is Thailand all Muslim now? Shame on those females that they didn't wear their burqas, and worse, were chatting to foreign(ers) (devils)!

Then again, maybe they were uni students in their short skirts...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Haha 2

On 6/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, Deli said:

OK, I go for that Kardashian butt - you got a contact ?

Love to make contact with that butt , but never been anywhere near where the said butt is to be seen so I will butt out. Someone on TV must know that butt.

11 hours ago, morrobay said:

You want to qualify 'airborne'. The virus is transmitted by droplets. If the droplets are airborne then it can be transmitted. If the droplets evaporate then there is not enough virus load for infection. That's  why masks are important: while the virus can easily get through a mask, droplets cannot. 

A cough or a sneeze projects, or transports, the virus, through the AIR, not through BLOOD contact.   

A conspiricy troll post has been removed:

UPDATED NOTICE TO MEMBERS POSTING ON THAIVISA AMID COVID-19 - 25 MARCH 2020

In addition to the guidelines posted below and those detailed in the Thaivisa forum rules and following the announcement that Thai government will invoke emergency powers in order to help deal with the COVID-19 situation in the country, Thaivisa requests members posting on the forum to abide by the following:

Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.   

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site. 

Thank you for your co-operation.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:15 PM, EVENKEEL said:

I ate at a restaurant on the beach yesterday, mostly all Thais, no SD, no masks, large groups with 10-20 at a table, no problem.

Obviously Farang pretending to be Thai.  No Thai would do that.

• Haha 1

On June 26, 2020 at 6:57 PM, Donga said:

What, after 32 days, there could be a clandestine group of asymptomatics who pass it around to others who also become asymptomatic? Pass the virus - the Walking Dread?

Mmmm doubt it - more likely to start again when someone avoids quarantine, then holds a big indoor party.

I am aware of your point, but explain to me where and how new chinese and south korean infections came from after many weeks of none

On 6/26/2020 at 5:38 PM, elliss said:

Take a tip from the UK , professionals.

Transfer them to rest homes, for a few days .

Thousands of gbp , saved on pension payouts .

Correct 

Exit is doing a roaring trade. Euthanasia is the way to go. Clean efficient and final...... 

Any volunteers ?

• Thanks 1