MBK - best phone repair shop (Galaxy S10)?

sallecc

Hi, can anybody recommend good phone repair shop in MBK, for Galaxy curved screen?

I have Galaxy S10 with cracked glass (screen works fine), in Pantip they quoted 3500B.

It's only front glass replacement, but it's curved so I wouldn't like to get a bad glue job.

3500B is a bit steep for a glass? Hope to get original one, not a copy with bad digitizer.

Any suggestions based on personal experience in MBK is highly appreciated, thanks! ????

3 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Have you tried Samsung's own service centre?

Yes Samsung centre in Pantip, they want to replace whole front part (glass+screen) for 7800 and it will take few days... One shop in Pantip quoted 7500 for screen+glass, and 3500 for glass only, they said it's original glass...

Friends told me it's better I go to do it in MBK because whole floor is for the mobile phones, but I had no idea which shop to use, first I want to check if somebody has good experience with particular shop... thanks!

Once you get it repaired you can go to one of the small kiosk type shops and have a curved glass protective cover put on it. The one I bought was a Focus and it ran about 999 baht.  Has a 1 year warranty as well. If you drop the phone this glass may crack but not your screen. It is the second one I have installed since I broke my back camera screen and cracked the back glass. The Samsung service Center in Nonthaburi repaired it for me. took about 2 hours and I went to the mall across the road and relaxed with a nice cup of coffee.  The repair cost me 1500 baht, but that was for a rear screen replacement and rear camera lenses. They had never seen the camera glass cover shattered before. Its a S10+ good luck

Edited by ThailandRyan