Video: Chilling footage shows execution of customer at Thai garage

webfact

Video: Chilling footage shows execution of customer at Thai garage

4pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

CCTV footage from a repair garage in the south of Thailand showed the moment when a young man casually pulled out a gun and shot a customer bending down in front of a vehicle. 

The shooter then calmly walked off and escaped out of camera on a motorcycle.

Don Sak, Surat Thani police are looking for Suriyan, 21, a spray painter employed at the garage. 

Praphai, 46, dressed in t-shirt and jeans shorts, was shot in the head with a .357 gun that the shooter pulled out of his waistband. 

Kittisak, 39, the owner of the garage said that the victim was a customer who had brought in a pick-up for repair. He was waiting for it to be cleaned and a pipe fitted.

The shooter had been working on the gearbox of another vehicle with another mechanic.

Thai media Sanook said no one knew why the man was shot as there had been no argument. 

However, police said that the deceased had served time for a drugs offence and been out of prison for 2-3 years.

He had 9 yaba pills and a quantity of "ice" in his possession. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-06-26

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Like 1

.357 in a waistband? Sure it aint legal. Who doesnt have a gun here (apart from most tourists)? When civil servants are allowed to carry guns and even get the benefit of cheaper than norm guns which are then also offered to friends and family for profit from these idiots, no wonder the public is gun crazy!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

did the victim kneel down or something? why not run away or try to fight?

or did I see this wrong

He was on his knees looking under the front of his car and the guy shot him in the back of the head. Watch it again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

Thailand may want to be a 1st world country but with this kind of thing happening they will always remain a 3rd world country unfortunately just typical of S E Asian countries . IMO .

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

I gather things like this also happen in Europe, the UK, the US, South America etc.

All 3rd world countries then?

24 minutes ago, keith101 said:

While Trump is the President yes .

What gang is Trump running?

Did US only have gang violence since Trump was elected?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

???

50 seconds in. Left centre of the screen. Guy standing outside.

Thanks i see it now i was somewhat expecting more! 

what's more impressive no one ran off screaming like i would have done

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thequietman said:

Very calm and collected. He knew exactly who this guy was, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

But, how did he know that the victim would be visiting at that time and on that day?

Wow! ????

Didn't see him clock out?

10 hours ago, keith101 said:

Thailand may want to be a 1st world country but with this kind of thing happening they will always remain a 3rd world country unfortunately just typical of S E Asian countries . IMO .

Same type of incident has been reported in the US, France and UK in the last 2 weeks. Hardly unique to Asia now is it?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, thequietman said:

Very calm and collected. He knew exactly who this guy was, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

But, how did he know that the victim would be visiting at that time and on that day?

Wow! ????

From what I understand from the story, he'd been working there for a while. Presumably he could have been informed the victim brought his car there from time to time, so all he had to do was get a job there and wait. Or it may not have been planned at all. He might have just carried the gun all the time, and when the victim came in too advantage of the accidental occurrence. We don't know from the report if they had previous history.

7 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

mines legal but not for concealed carry.

If you are talking about here, unless you are Thai, it isn't legal and if you are talking about life in, say, the US,  do you know how weird that sounds to a none American?

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

If you are talking about here, unless you are Thai, it isn't legal and if you are talking about life in, say, the US,  do you know how weird that sounds to a none American?

It was legal when I got mine, police know iam/was licenced and have possession.

Edited by Don Mega
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

It was legal when I got mine, police know iam/was licenced and have possession.

you must be the only exception to the law then. And why the fxxx would you want a gun for here anyway, unless you are a Yank and need your normal comforter under the pillow. 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

you must be the only exception to the law then. And why the fxxx would you want a gun for here anyway, unless you are a Yank and need your normal comforter under the pillow. 

No not an exception, I know many expats that legally have guns at home here in Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1