Video: Chilling footage shows execution of customer at Thai garage

webfact

1 minute ago, Pilotman said:

Pity there isn't a "shaking your head in bewilderment" emoji, i could use for this comment. I wouldn't go anywhere near any expat who feels they have to own a firearm.  I didn't think that there could possibly be another reason for disliking Pattaya, but you have provided one.  

am sure its not just Pattaya expats that legally own firearms.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, PatchinExPat said:

I don't know where you are from, but this pales in comparison to brutal murders

that happen often in the USA.

If you read the news many of your 1st world countries have horrible crimes often.

Correct and sometimes they are even committed by the police... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chivas said:

lol pray tell how CCTV Footage moves around like that. Whoever was holding the smartphone knew what was coming

Someone taking the footage, on a mobile, of the CCTV playback.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

Personal protection............ and feral cats.

Protection against who exactly?

And how many farangs in Pattaya have been attacked by feral cats in the last years?

Sorry but i don't get it

imo own a firearm here in Pattaya is the best way to have a ton of problems

and end murdered or in jail, but you have probably your opinion

i will be pleased to hear your arguments

tyia

• Like 2

All the comments talking about USA, Europe being worse than Thailand is hilarious, USA and Thailand have same or very similar rates of gun murders, USA is considered bad but not Thailand despite having same or similar gun murder rate.

No European country except russia, has higher murder rate than Thailand or gun murder rate, but Europe is so awful and Thailand is safest country on earth...

Yall think UK is so bad with it's around 650 murders yearly, but Thailands at least 2,000 - 3,000 murders yearly minimum is very safe and good.

And most people here most likely cant read or write thai, so you automatically miss the other shootings and stabbing or other crime news, as thai visa and bangkok post only post a few cases.

• Like 1

The way the shooter wandered around after shooting the other guy, is chilling. It 

seemed that no one acted surprised, and called the police, they just kept doing what they were

doing. Even the guy taking the video seemed calm. Strange situation.

Geezer

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

The way the shooter wandered around after shooting the other guy, is chilling. It 

seemed that no one acted surprised, and called the police, they just kept doing what they were

doing. Even the guy taking the video seemed calm. Strange situation.

Geezer

The video guy seemed calm? The video was mobile footage of the CCTV feed.

• Haha 2

I've always told the wife, that at some point we will all move back to the UK, sell house down south and buy large house up North away from people that has a large garden. We will order in all our food, and enjoy the garden, our house and our time together. World is just full of rubbish now, where ever you go. Better to live happy on our own, away from everybody with their stabbings and shootings and mass murder and bombs and riots and protests - not my world anymore

• Like 2

On 6/26/2020 at 10:33 AM, thequietman said:

Very calm and collected. He knew exactly who this guy was, and he knew exactly what he was doing.

But, how did he know that the victim would be visiting at that time and on that day?

Wow! ????

probably had booked an appointment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I've always told the wife, that at some point we will all move back to the UK, sell house down south and buy large house up North away from people that has a large garden. We will order in all our food, and enjoy the garden, our house and our time together. World is just full of rubbish now, where ever you go. Better to live happy on our own, away from everybody with their stabbings and shootings and mass murder and bombs and riots and protests - not my world anymore

But in the countryside or somewhere quiet, you are more susceptible to burglary.

There is no escaping it. Best you just stay here. ????

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 11:37 AM, keith101 said:

Thailand may want to be a 1st world country but with this kind of thing happening they will always remain a 3rd world country unfortunately just typical of S E Asian countries . IMO .

Just like the USA then ? ...

Guy pull out gun and shoot another guy .... Just another day in the office then..... depending on your 'line of work'

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

The biggest issues I think is not that its more 's...t' now compared to the good old days ...  Its just different 's....t'.  

The real fundamental difference is that now you hear about it so much easier due to the Internet ... 

On 6/26/2020 at 10:37 AM, keith101 said:

Thailand may want to be a 1st world country but with this kind of thing happening they will always remain a 3rd world country unfortunately just typical of S E Asian countries . IMO .

Well then I guess Sweden is a third world country now as well, as this kind of stuff happens pretty much every week.

• Like 1