News Flash Kamala

Shot

1 hour ago, Psimbo said:

Well done Trigger- it's been open at least 3 months. ????

Have you spotted the new Big C Express yet?

Yes, I had high hopes for MiniBigC, but was quickly and sadly disappointed. It's a mirror image of the 7 across the street, but they have a dedicated 'fresh meat and veggie' section that has already been condemned by anyone with a stomach. I'll stick with 7

Edited by Shot

19 minutes ago, schlog said:

No air freshener rotten meat odour laaa?

You forgot cat pee.

I know it's crazy. The whole place was clean as a virgin snow, or your neighbors mother in law with the bad hair. It's truly a miracle. 

7 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

Fyi....There are TWO Supercheaps in Kamala. 

Correct. I didn't mention that because I didn't want clutter up such a hard hitting, original story with details. However, I am specifically speaking of the one on Moo 6. BTW, the construction next to it will be a small 7-11. So small in fact, they're going to call it .7-11

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Plus their great assortment, plus their great prices.

Great prices because much of the fresh produce wasn't fresh when they bought it. Veggies are either soft, or limp.  I only buy non-perishable items there, or fruit & veg with a long shelf life.

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Great prices because much of the fresh produce wasn't fresh when they bought it. Veggies are either soft, or limp.  I only buy non-perishable items there, or fruit & veg with a long shelf life.

Same for me, and their non-perishable goods are cheaper than anywhere else, normally even including the markets. But someone claiming 'Best and only good thing about Supercheap is that you can buy beer anytime of the day or night.' is missing out on great prices and great assortment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Same for me, and their non-perishable goods are cheaper than anywhere else, normally even including the markets. But someone claiming 'Best and only good thing about Supercheap is that you can buy beer anytime of the day or night.' is missing out on great prices and great assortment.

Yes they might be cheaper but I just dont like shopping in Supercheap(okay for beer) the one I go to sometimes is dirty, the fresh produce is disgusting, rather pay a little bit more and go to Tesco.