Spanish man arrested in Bangkok for allegedly growing marijuana plants

webfact

8 minutes ago, Nice Boyd said:

It’s been legalized for medicine in Thailand, I have my prescription  , but you think like Dinosaur , it’s not Yabba , do some research before you mouth off , Ignorance 

What are you being subscribed marijuana for (which ailment) ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Narcotic??? Is'nt it a herb?

NOUN
  1. a drug or other substance that affects mood or behaviour and is consumed for non-medical purposes, especially one sold illegally.
    "cultivation of a plant used to make a popular local narcotic"
    synonyms:
    drugs · narcotics · addictive drugs · recreational drugs · illegal drugs · cannabis · heroin
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to or denoting narcotics or illegal drugs.
    "consumption of narcotic substances"
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, steven100 said:

right, I know weed is not such a hard drug, anyway each person can do his own thing, if someone likes drugs then that's their prerogative, i don't so that's just me.  Everyone has their own opinion on things. 

It still takes longer than 3 months to grow ....... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

My, these poor Spaniards have had it rough. I was just reading about one banned from the Phils for mouthing off to their cops.

But really, when are they just going to legalize the weed here? It'll get 'em off the yaba, and get them to jai yen yen before going for their guns or knives, after getting looked at the wrong way.

They are thinking about it .Maybe in another 15 to 20 years they will legalize it .

• Like 1

Doctor friend of mine told me a year ago that individuals in Thailand allowed to grow up to three plants for their own use .… I'm guessing that means .… for cooking.

Right?

• Like 1

Like most counties, it's illegal and a zero torrelance. <deleted> learn the rules before you go to other counties, It's not rocket science. Don't think because it's ok in your country, then it's ok In thailand.

I am a vapour (e-cigarettes) legal in most civilised countries but illegal In Thailand. Go figure 55555.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, steven100 said:

sorry, a drug smoker, inhailer, user, pusher or what ever you want to call it .... is still wrong in society in most countries. I have my beliefs you have yours. cheers.

Its wrong with alcohol producers you must purchase their products not grow your own

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JackThompson said:

Thailand is a very poor choice for someone who wants to smoke weed, much less grow it.  There are plenty of other options, where it's not a "big deal" - but here, caught even possessing a small amount is a big problem. 

I am in contact with many American and Canadian citizens who admit doing 3-6 years in prison for growing cannabis and subsequently been blocked from all legitimate sources of work for the rest of their lives by their record.

I don't think Thailand is any worse.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2