Cannot start new topic in "In your face"

Tmoney

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Without checking the OP may be closed so you can not quote it or add to it.  Just a thought

He is asking about Starting a New Topic, not adding or quoting another OP.

I have the same problem, the various forum categories do not show.

1 minute ago, stouricks said:

He is asking about Starting a New Topic, not adding or quoting another OP.

I have the same problem, the various forum categories do not show.

I edited my post, it is grayed out and you can not get into the forum at all for whatever reason.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I edited my post, it is grayed out and you can not get into the forum at all for whatever reason.

Yes you Can get In, and see the Topics/Content - just cannot Add New Topic 

image.png.f760df8f77bc87f8b68f57eba5fcd9b8.png

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Just checked it and that forum may be closed as it is grayed out now, so who knows why its blocked so you can not add to it. 

The administators of ThaiVisa do not seem to 'take things away'. There is still a Tech News category on the home page which has not been used since 2018, and the videos of Thai News at top left have about 200 old news reports. And some threads have been going for years and years. After 5 years take them away. The site needs cleaning up so it may then be a little faster.

44 minutes ago, Tmoney said:

I can get in to the forum and read posts, it's just that I can't start a new topic.

And you are not supposed to, just as you are not supposed to be able to start new topics in the news forums.

If you take a look at the list of topics, you will see that they have all been started by the "ThaiVisa Web Content Team".

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sophon said:

And you are not supposed to, just as you are not supposed to be able to start new topics in the news forums.

If you take a look at the list of topics, you will see that they have all been started by the "ThaiVisa Web Content Team".

yes, just as I earlier put up the screenshot, showing the Message, and Error Codes

-  and don't miss the leading descriptor - that mentions the 'trending' word...

"Have your say on popular trending topics currently in the world. Quirky, fun, interesting"  

it is all (only) about responding...