Prawit takes the reins of Phalang Pracharat

rooster59

Prawit takes the reins of Phalang Pracharat

By THE NATION

800_aadd84d74813786.jpeg

The Phalang Pracharat Party today elected General Prawit Wongsuwon its new leader during a meeting to elect its new management executives.

Prawit, who is deputy prime minister, was nominated as leader to replace Uttama Savanayana, the Finance Minister.

Anucha Nakasai was elected secretary-general, while the government's spokesperson, Narumon Pinyosinwat, was elected treasurer.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30390425

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-28

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Prayut lacks a mandate from the people since he did not run for election.

I'll be interested to see what "the people" do about it! ( Although I think I have a very good idea) What do you think they'll do, Yinn?

Edited by PatOngo
  • Like 2

Don't fool yourself. He's held the reins all along. Only... now it's more "official". Yet, as Yinn noted in an earlier post, his appointment is of course entirely illegitimate. Not that it matters. That would be the day when the people dictate to the dictators what they can do and what they cannot. Sleep on, Thailand!

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Even amongst his peers of grossly under qualified men, he stands out as a poor selection. A local charter of the boy scouts would have been more commensurate with his abilities. 

Woe is Thailand. 

Woe, woe and thrice woe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yinn said:

Asked whether he would play a crucial role in forming the government on the night of the election day on Sunday, Gen Prawit said he didn’t know nor had he been contacted to do so.

he only knows about (free) gold watches, don't bother him with these (important) silly questions

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I'll be interested to see what "the people" do about it! ( Although I think I have a very good idea) What do you think they'll do, Yinn?

I know, I know!!! they will do nothing 555

36 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

General Prawit celebrated the totally unforseen and unexpected appointment by borrowing an extra black syrup of fig of one of his many dead buddies to head off his receding by the day hairline .. 

IMG_20200628_070605.jpg

Uncanny resemblance to Elvis!

• Haha 1