Prawit takes the reins of Phalang Pracharat

rooster59

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Even amongst his peers of grossly under qualified men, he stands out as a poor selection. A local charter of the boy scouts would have been more commensurate with his abilities. 

Woe is Thailand. 

In June 2019 it was said Gen Prawit has repeatedly told the media over the past several days that he has not been in good health and is unsteady on his feet. He "signalled that he may not join the new cabinet and instead only act as an adviser."

So despite all appearances he is newly strong, vibrant and ready for the future.

• Like 1

I thought it was quite telling when he said, “I will lead the party to strength and to a democratic regime with the king as head of state, forever”

The ‘forever’ part felt very much like he was saying how things will never change. The status quo must remain with no change or progression. How lucky the average Thais are to have him. 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

General Prawit celebrated the totally unforseen and unexpected appointment by borrowing an extra black syrup of fig of one of his many dead buddies to head off his receding by the day hairline .. 

IMG_20200628_070605.jpg

This lot must be having a competition between themselves:

Who can do the most outrageous thing/say the most stupid thing/make the biggest threat before the public rise up against them.

The way it's going, I think a pink poodle will be made prime minister, a curfew for 23 hours 59 minutes per day, and locals have to walk with their hands when going to work.

It will still probably have no effect.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I thought it was quite telling when he said, “I will lead the party to strength and to a democratic regime with the king as head of state, forever”

☹️☹️☹️

19 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

A lot of my Thai fb friends are posting comments about how can the world take Thailand seriously when this guy walks like he's just filled his adult diaper 

He is the consumate definition of an empty suit. 

And it has been a long time since any nation has taken Thailand seriously. 

Edited by spidermike007

19 hours ago, greeneking said:

In June 2019 it was said Gen Prawit has repeatedly told the media over the past several days that he has not been in good health and is unsteady on his feet. He "signalled that he may not join the new cabinet and instead only act as an adviser."

So despite all appearances he is newly strong, vibrant and ready for the future.

Sounds like someone in a position of great power in the US. Prawit is woefully under qualified for any leadership position, short of a local Boy Scouts troop.