UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Get ready to kiss goodbye to what's left of your "sniveling" pound as the rhetoric heats up???? 

Strange choice of words there, are you another EU bloke who is worried about their inevitable Euro tax demand...?....????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

"Brexit has become like stepping in a dog turd that you can't shake off your shoe. "

Wisdom comes with the years (4) apparently ….. :ermm: ,as brexiteers realizing they  put their foot in that dog turd...?????

Us Brits pick those things up and bin them, hmmmmm, you folk don't then...

My advice to you is don't wear trainers, will take you hours to remove your doggy stuff...????

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Strange choice of words there, are you another EU bloke who is worried about their inevitable Euro tax demand...?....????

Not so strange if you are paid in pounds and want any other currency other than the Turkish lira ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

My advice to you is don't wear trainers, will take you hours to remove your doggy stuff...????

Trying to score a fraction of a point , you wisely forgot /hide  that the line was made by a Brit …..????

1 minute ago, sammieuk1 said:

Not so strange if you are paid in pounds and want any other currency other than the Turkish lira ????

You quoted..."Sniveling pound"...Which was uncalled for, and as for the Turkish Lira, the UK isn't anything like Turkey....

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Seems you have the experience of it ….5555

1 minute ago, transam said:

You quoted..."Sniveling pound"...Which was uncalled for, and as for the Turkish Lira, the UK isn't anything like Turkey....

Only because I cant use the words I would like to on here to describe it in more colorful detail so snivelling or abject will have to do ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Removing dog turd while wearing trainers ….as you posted .... dodging again words ...

No, mon ami, I have the sense to see the future of many things, your trainers are one....????

4 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Only because I cant use the words I would like to on here to describe it in more colorful detail so snivelling or abject will have to do ????

How strange, you an EU guy talking not nice about the UK pound because you are going to lose it....Hmmmm, you really should loosen up, your Euro will be OK, will cost you more, but will be OK, and I will not stoop that low as to lambaste it either....????

• Like 1