UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

24 minutes ago, transam said:

Hey, why mention Churchill, you going to take the p_ss out of him too, the bloke who sorted out coming to your countries aid....Hmmmmmm.............????

Not twisting it again hey  Mr.Transam !, just mentioning the repeat rehearsing when it soot's your side... ????no more than holding the mirror in your front once more ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, david555 said:

Not twisting it again hey  Mr.Transam !, just mentioning the repeat rehearsing when it soot's your side... ????no more than holding the mirror in your front once more ...

Naaah, you just have a thing about Brits, p_ss take who ever they are....You soon forget what the Brits did for your lot. ????

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Naaah, you just have a thing about Brits, p_ss take who ever they are....You soon forget what the Brits did for your lot. ????

The man with the strange moustache was on your front door too , and was it alone Brits ?..... I remember a lot USA guy's involved & others …, and many left their lives at Omaha beach  …… yeah sure  only Brits won the war ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So what are the rules here, just so I understand - being under the influence of alcohol opens you up for ridicule, but all other matters of personal or professional indiscretion are beyond parody?

To the best of my knowledge there are no rules, suffice to say I cannot think of anything worse than a man running europe being an habitual alcoholic, unless of course you want to compare it to Boris being stuck on a zip line waving two flags of our union. Go Compare.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

So what are the rules here, just so I understand - being under the influence of alcohol opens you up for ridicule, but all other matters of personal or professional indiscretion are beyond parody?

Don't forget your former messiah 'running aboot like Benny Hill' ???? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

Don't forget your former messiah 'running aboot like Benny Hill' ???? 

I have absolutely no idea to whom you are referring, but we need more of that sort of thing in times like these!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

It is not his shameless showboating buffoonery that makes me think he is ripe for derision. We don't really need to spell out his myriad deficiencies, lack of morality, corruption in both public and private life etc. I think that is all well documented. But if anyone were to suggest that Junker's alleged fondness for the grog is somehow worse than Johnson's behaviour then maybe their own moral compass needs a bit of calibration?

There is nothing wrong with my "moral compass" however a man that is constantly bevvied and is the main man running nearly a continent deserves some sort of critism, I honestly don't believe that Boris could hold a candle to Mr Juncker when it comes to stupidity.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, david555 said:

Always you brexiteers end up with the war winning claiming thing , when the original topic has exhausted their reply's ….. poorness at highest level 

Better start arranging your U.K. borders as "taking back control" is the meaning for a border . While now seems not to be ready to take back control  ….????

Seems I touched a nerve as to the UK bailing you out, and you not knowing your history.

Please think twice before you attack UK MP's appearance....Eh....????

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

It is well known the handsomeness standards of British Prime Ministers are the best and highest in the world.

Blair & Cameron looks really like Prime ministers , and I am sure some other in parliament could fit too …… if they could break thru the " inner circle wall" !  

(Counts for all party's )

38 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Parity with the dollar within 18 months.

You can thank me then. ????

As long as it hits my take profit of 1.2680. 

This rally maybe short-lived but I reckon the pound can still go up a little.