UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

As long as it hits my take profit of 1.2680. 

This rally maybe short-lived but I reckon the pound can still go up a little.

You would have expected that with 30 billion announced as being pumped into the economy the pound would have jumped but its staying pretty flat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You would have expected that with 30 billion announced as being pumped into the economy the pound would have jumped but its staying pretty flat.

Yup, that's right, that's why the pound found a few buyers actually.

Exactly spot on, that's what caused the mini-rally

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

So what are the rules here, just so I understand - being under the influence of alcohol opens you up for ridicule, but all other matters of personal or professional indiscretion are beyond parody?

Don't be a donk.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, david555 said:

Out of argumentation ….? Denying you were not the only ones wining WW2…?????

No. But what I can argue is that you regularly come to false conclusions about topics not relevant to the thread. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, david555 said:

Always you brexiteers end up with the war winning claiming thing , when the original topic has exhausted their reply's ….. poorness at highest level 

Better start arranging your U.K. borders as "taking back control" is the meaning for a border . While now seems not to be ready to take back control  ….????

When do you ever refer to the original topic. 555 and a 555.

13 minutes ago, david555 said:

Topic not relevant was brought in by your fellow Transam ,as I already pointed out in other answer to him, that always when brexiteers are out of reply ammunition they bring in the Brits  won the war (all alone they think ), and we must be thankful...

So comment them 

No. You can't divert again. You're nicked. The games up. 555.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Sterling is up to $1.265. Best for days (weeks).

Just now, nauseus said:

No. You can't divert again. You're nicked. The games up. 555.

wouldn't expect nothing else as answer from you  , as you not even checked...

but your opinion is yours.... and for me it as rain that fall on me... drips down , and end in the gutter where it belongs???????? ….including the rain ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

There you go again, twisting what has been said, but you have to do that because it is you that has no "ammunition". 

PS. Nobody here has written the Brits won the war, your words. But for sure your country really didn't...????

That was my interpretation ,on the fact THAT YOU brought the ww 2 in the topic , in denial again ? ….????

It looks that today the brexiteers can not digest good  that today news which was on topic ….Haha

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Logosone said:

Look, there is a reason why not just Germans, but people the world over are loyal to German cars. Just ask Jerry Seinfeld. They are the best cars. 

with the worst track record for telling porkies about their emissions.

13 hours ago, david555 said:

That was my interpretation ,on the fact THAT YOU brought the ww 2 in the topic , in denial again ? ….????

It looks that today the brexiteers can not digest good  that today news which was on topic ….Haha

Nobody has said the Brits won the war, YOU did. Your hole is getting deeper.....????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Nobody has said the Brits won the war, YOU did. Your hole is getting deeper.....????

I repeat ..that was my interpretation ...not yours litteraly...BUT you brought the Ww2 in topic ...this was my answer too nausious nausious...as he accused me to drift of topic . So the matter too him is that I did not brought ww2 in topic in first instance .....i know you are a very confused posts reader as proven by your multiple confusion emoticons ....not only on my posts ...????

But i understand......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

I repeat ..that was my interpretation ...not yours litteraly...BUT you brought the Ww2 in topic ...this was my answer too nausious nausious...as he accused me to drift of topic . So the matter too him is that I did not brought ww2 in topic in first instance .....i know you are a very confused posts reader as proven by your multiple confusion emoticons ....not only on my posts ...????

But i understand......

At least you understand what a "confused" emijon means, well done...:clap2:

15 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Yeah and we got that tiny rise at a bargain basement price of 30 billion pounds.

You appear to be confused about the reason for pumping 30 Billion into the economy and the side effect of such an action. If you think that Sunak's intention was to "buy" a small strengthening of Sterling with 30 Billion Baht, well let's just say that would shed light on your similarly bizarre assertion that Scotland will gain independence by leaving the UK and joining the EU ????.

In other news, great to see the EU backpedal on demands over Gibraltar. It's amazing how quickly they crumble when someone like David Frost stands up to their ridiculous, unprecedented, lopsided demands.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, paddypower said:

I'm trying to remember - did the Brexit referendum say ''do you want to leave the EU without any deal'' (or to put it in realistic terms - ''without any idea of where we're going to?'') Because you are daydreaming to think that the UK can cherry pick its terms of departure, contrary to its contractual obligations under the 2019 MOU. It is laughable (actually patethic) that 'Great' Britain now needs to adopt the trade deal of one of its former colonies. Reality will hit when UK is forced to join WTO trading rules. Further, assuming you understand Article 50, the UK is now excluded from internal negotiations between the EU and its member states. You are on your own (to paraphrase Merkle).

That means any terms you look for need to be approved by 100% of the 20+ EU member countries.

Which is why, historically trade deals between the EU and non-EU states take between 4 and 9 years.

The Swiss signed their first framework agreement with the EU back in 1972. After entering into 100 bilateral treaties to deal with particular issues and they are still negotiating.

The Lords EU Committee said - determining the rights of two million UK nationals living in the EU would be a "complex and daunting" part of exit talks.

Lads, ''taking back control'' was a con job by the elite, in order to avoid getting their offshore tax shelters caught by the new EU tax avoidance rules.

Shows how little you know.  By former colonies I am guessing you are referring to Australia.  If so, to enhance your limited knowledge, Australia does not have a trade deal with the EU and I quote the

EU trade chief: ‘Australia-style’ Brexit agreement means no deal

‘We do not have an agreement with Australia,’ Phil Hogan says.

Updated 2/5/20, 11:36 AM CET

'

Edited by GuyFawkes