UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

9 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Not 'twisting assumptions' at all; those percentages are facts and easily checked.

I use the dissatisfaction of Tory backbenchers over Johnson's handling of the pandemic as an example as it shows how he is a one issue PM; Brexit. And as I also said, he can't even satisfy his own back benchers on that!

He and Cummings want May's deal with a few tweaks. You remember that deal, the one you Brexiteers refer to as BRINO and treacherous betrayal of the voters.

That, at best, is what Johnson will get you.

backbenchers ?don,t you mean backstabbers?about time boris had another clear out.

11 hours ago, Phulublub said:

To be correct, you should have said "Fewer economic migrants..." as people are counted, not measured.  Perhaps Engish is not your first language, though most of those with a Germanic based language as theirs and who have Englsih as a second (or third) would likely be able to use the correct vocabulary.

Maybe after Brexit we can address the falling levels of English in our education system once the meddling Europeans are sent packing.  Then again, since we will be freed from all those pesky low level workers, [erha[s the indigenous work force will not need so much education to enable them to perform the myriad jobs they did.

PH

like picking turnips,you don,t need a degree in english literature for that.

The Remainers will be filling their nappies next week. Not only are we out of the EU but there is almost no time left for trade negotiation. It looks like NO DEAL guys!  Whoo hoo!  Let's go WTO!

French fishermen will be going into meltdown and German car workers contemplating unemployment.

2021 is going to be fun. Break out the popcorn, sit back and watch as the EU crashes and burns. There will be civil unrest in the EU countries that makes the French Yellow Shirt protests look like a kid's bun fight.

Boris and Dominic have steered us out of the clutches of the Fourth Reich!  2021 will be the year we start to put the Great back into Great Britain!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Lormak said:

It looks like NO DEAL guys!  Whoo hoo!  Let's go WTO!

A storm is coming, things are about to get real and very quickly, especially for France.

Give it a month.

Remember, we've already left the EU, quite some time ago.

13 hours ago, transam said:

Then we have the EU posters who are incredibly worried about their taxes going up,

I am not at all, based on the fact that since its creation the E.U. hasn't changing anything in my daily life (Except the implementation of the Euro). 

It may of course be different this time. 

I will certainly report here if it is the case. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Funny if you compare that to the posters on the red bus.
Why spend £ 350M a week when you can sell the whole thing, but certainly part of it, well.
The American health care system is good for the rich.
Subclass and middle class Americans struggeling, to get a good healthcare.
BJ now has a free passport and can sell the NHS without any controls.
Super Brexit.
Isn't it ?

yes

50 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

The triumphalism and cheering of potential calamity for our European neighbours from some Brexiteers is depressing. 

Even from a purely selfish and UK-Centric viewpoint, if you stopped to think about it, you might realise that an independent UK actually wants an economically strong EU.  Remember, they take much more of our exports than anywhere else.  If they have no money, they will not be buying much from us.  Even if we can negotiate and start up extensive trade deals (how many so far BTW?) they will take time to bear fruit, so the UK NEEDS Europe to continue to take alarge chink of our exports.

Then again, it would appear some think we will be growing and picking a lot of turnips, a product that is of both little value and not widely used on the continent.

PH

a turnip a day keeps the eu away.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I am not at all, based on the fact that since its creation the E.U. hasn't changing anything in my daily life (Except the implementation of the Euro). 

It may of course be different this time. 

I will certainly report here if it is the case. 

shouldn't have to wait to long

53 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

The triumphalism and cheering of potential calamity for our European neighbours from some Brexiteers is depressing. 

Even from a purely selfish and UK-Centric viewpoint, if you stopped to think about it, you might realise that an independent UK actually wants an economically strong EU.  Remember, they take much more of our exports than anywhere else.  If they have no money, they will not be buying much from us.  Even if we can negotiate and start up extensive trade deals (how many so far BTW?) they will take time to bear fruit, so the UK NEEDS Europe to continue to take alarge chink of our exports.

Then again, it would appear some think we will be growing and picking a lot of turnips, a product that is of both little value and not widely used on the continent.

PH

turnips are a natural aphrodisiac.

3 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I am curious, I hope you are right. 

what when the eu goes down the gurgler after britain leaves?shouldn,t take the people of the other 27 states to realise they,re victims of a 3 card trick.and how is the eu going to make up the uks contribution when we go?

13 hours ago, 7by7 said:

More sloganising and excuses from you. Just as expected.

You talk about 'the clutches of the Eurocrats' but it is obvious from your four years of evasion that you have no idea how the EU works and never did. 

What detriments did those 'clutches' bring to the UK? How did we suffer from them? What advantages will we enjoy now we are free of them?

There you are, another three questions for you to dodge and ignore. I expect your usual childish insult instead.

Indeed I will..........????

Get over your foot stamping, move on, we are very nearly free.......????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

what when the eu goes down the gurgler after britain leaves?shouldn,t take the people of the other 27 states to realise they,re victims of a 3 card trick.and how is the eu going to make up the uks contribution when we go?

You may be right, we will have to wait & see. 

Just saw that following will change in Belgium as per 01 August :

Bad news : Electricity bill will increase with 1.50%.

Good news : About 1 million workers will receive 19 Euro more monthly.

I don't know if this is a decision proper to Belgium government, or under the influence of the E. U..

16 hours ago, Phulublub said:

To be correct, you should have said "Fewer economic migrants..." as people are counted, not measured.  Perhaps Engish is not your first language, though most of those with a Germanic based language as theirs and who have Englsih as a second (or third) would likely be able to use the correct vocabulary.

Maybe after Brexit we can address the falling levels of English in our education system once the meddling Europeans are sent packing.  Then again, since we will be freed from all those pesky low level workers, [erha[s the indigenous work force will not need so much education to enable them to perform the myriad jobs they did.

PH

If I was english I would be happy to welcome more white christians to UK with similar culture, and who assimilate pretty well.

U guys concerned about legal polish, romanian workers while ur gov is bringing thousends monthy illegals by boats, transfer them by busses righ to hotels, then give free moneys and homes.

Then u get this, its hilarious.

But european migrants are problem ????

Ireland: Bangladeshi Muslim Azad Talukdar - Limerick's new Deputy Lord Mayor who cannot speak English.

Edited by Xaos

4 minutes ago, Xaos said:

UK needs them.

Ppl who are there are to stay legally.

They do mostly jobs that brits dont want to do.

Other good point i see they white christians so they good counter banalce to asia/arabic migrants.

Brits could work anywhere in EU too.

Still dont see anything worth it.

in 2021 up to us who we let in, " they do mostly jobs brits don,t want to do " cobblers,at the start of corona virus a lot of unemployed brits tried to get jobs fruitpicking and were told they weren,t wanted as the farmers wanted foreign labour,the backlash of the corona virus is going to destroy life as we knew it.

9 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Still dont see anything worth it.

Did you vote ?

Did you vote " Leave " or " Remain "?

I ask these questions because I should like to know the actual opinion of someone who voted " Leave ", and from someone who voted "Remain" out of real conviction at that time.

I read here already regularly the opinions of the  " Hard Brexiters " and " Hard Remainers" or the

"Everything is fine and will become even better"

and

"Everything is bad and will become even worse"

7 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Got to say I have to admire the stamina of those commenting on this topic from the intelligent, well constructed arguments of Remain supporters right through to the rantings of the brain damaged little Englanders hell bent on destroying the UK.

Remainer? Brexiter? or Ponti?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Xaos said:

If I was english I would be happy to welcome more white christians to UK with similar culture, and who assimilate pretty well.

U guys concerned about legal polish, romanian workers while ur gov is bringing thousends monthy illegals by boats, transfer them by busses righ to hotels, then give free moneys and homes.

Then u get this, its hilarious.

But european migrants are problem ????

Ireland: Bangladeshi Muslim Azad Talukdar - Limerick's new Deputy Lord Mayor who cannot speak English.

I know the title of the video states that he cannot speak English, but the video itself makes no mention of it whatsoever. Do you know for a fact that he cannot speak English or did your ears pr!ck up (I cannot believe that word is blocked!) when you heard that racist dog whistle?

Here's one to blow your mind - there are people out there capable of speaking more than 1 language. Crazy, isn't it?

Edited by RuamRudy
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I know the title of the video states that he cannot speak English, but the video itself makes no mention of it whatsoever. Do you know for a fact that he cannot speak English or did your ears pr!ck up (I cannot believe that word is blocked!) when you heard that racist dog whistle?

Here's one to blow your mind - there are people out there capable of speaking more than 1 language. Crazy, isn't it?

Got Google u go figure