UK ready to quit EU on 'Australia terms' if no Brexit deal, Johnson says

rooster59

6 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Rubbish.

As already proven, farmers had to import foreign labour because Brits didn't want to do it.

Here's more proof: Farmers are crying out for 80,000 people to pick fruit and vegetables and keep our supermarket shelves full, but are Britons up for the work?

So less than half the number required applied. Of those most weren't suitable and of the 6,000 who were only 112 (yes, 112, that's not a typo) accepted a job!

whos supplying your quotes?farmer giles?

1 minute ago, RayC said:

So who should governments take advice from if not experts? Would you be happy with every Tom, Dick or Harry setting themselves up as doctors?

think you,ll find all the tom dicks and harrys are working in financial services.

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

He's already ;losing his backbench support.

25 Tories ignored instructions and abstained from voting against the amendment to protect the NHS. 

The number who are unhappy with Boris and his puppet master is growing.

The Tory MPs got rid of Thatcher when they thought she was becoming a liability; and Boris is no Thatcher; he's not even a Major!

boris the bold,a true leader.

5 minutes ago, kingdong said:

whos supplying your quotes?farmer giles?

Hint; click on the blue bit!

But Farmer Giles, like every other farmer in the UK, certainly knows more about this than you do!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

When the boils down to it, I don’t care what ‘Parliament’ says.

So says someone who claims to be a supporter of democracy!

3 minutes ago, Loiner said:

There are too many Remainer and leftist agents planted there.

Planted there by whom? I thought you were one of those who proclaim the last election a magnificent victory! Oh, hang on; you are! Have you changed your mind and now believe some outside entity influenced the result? Putin, perhaps? 

4 minutes ago, Loiner said:

After having your chance in referendum and GE, you still won’t accept democracy

A general election in which 53% said they wanted a say on the final deal.

In a democracy, people are allowed to change their mind. 

But using your argument, the 2016 referendum should never have happened because we made our choice in 1975 and can't be allowed to change our minds!

You can't have it both ways; no matter how hard you try. Either we can be allowed to change our minds or we can't!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

17 minutes ago, Loiner said:

When the boils down to it, I don’t care what ‘Parliament’ says. There are too many Remainer and leftist agents planted there. 

After having your chance in referendum and GE, you still won’t accept democracy. I’m just relieved that people like you don’t get another say. 

'What it boils down to'..... Get it right, <deleted>.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Fair point.....but we do have PMQ's, which provides a good insight into his total inability to even deliver one line gags. The man is an embarrassment to the nation. A third rate journalist, liar and a cheat...few, if any, 'real' qualifications and he is (supposedly) running the country.....what a complete joke.

Surely not.............?  ????

PS. I am afraid to have to tell you, that your post, to me, is a complete joke........????

• Like 2