What Was The Last Farang Food You Cooked?

Brewster67

18 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

the other day I found real pork sausages ( not the muck that Thais call sausages ) in Makro. So bought some and cooked them with fried eggs and french fries.

I've been making my own pork sausages for years. As with all my cooking I don't follow an exact recipe but improvise each time. They always taste better than any I buy in the supermarkets and my friends often ask for some.

I make about 2 kgs every so often and put them in the freezer, so they are easy to pull out when friends turn up and ask for some to take home.

I get my friend to bring a jar of mace over from England every so often as that is the only ingredient I cannot find here.

At least i know how much fat there is in them and that they contain no chemicals.

Next on my list is pork pies.

10 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

You mean to say you don't eat western food daily? - Why come here then lol, I probably have Thai food once a month, otherwise its restaurant in the evening, and the wife cooks something from villa mart during the day.

I only eat western food about 2 days a week: on Sundays when I do the cooking, and occasionally. I may pull a dish of western food  during the week if we have forgotten to buy Thai food.

There is such a variety of really tasty Thai food and even after 20 years I discover new dishes.

I love cooking and can cook almost anything, but I have never cooked Thai food apart from one time when I went on a Thai food cooking course.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 12:59 PM, PETERTHEEATER said:
On 6/28/2020 at 9:09 AM, sirocco said:

Yes, yes, sheep are expensive, but you have to know how to have fun from time to time.

When you do, just keep your Wellingtons on to avoid slipping......

Neophyte. You stick the back legs of the sheep down the front of your wellies.