BANGKOK
webfact

Trump denies being told about Russian bounties to kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan

Some more troll posts and the replies have been removed. 

Boy is this confusing.  

On the one hand the left wants to sell the meme that Trump is a Russian stooge.  Well if so - why would Russia offer bounties to kill US soldiers making Trump look bad?  What's the gain here for Russia or Trump?  Is he their enemy or stooge?  Can't have it both ways.

On the other hand the taliban has always been in the business of killing any western troops regardless of who is president.  So why would Russia need to offer bounties?  Like they would change their intent?  Suddenly that easy target of Americans is hit because NOW they get some cash from Russia?  

Then the question many have of why didn't Trump hear or respond to the briefing about Russian offered bounties.  Well, if there WAS no offered bounties and therefore no corresponding briefing to the never happened event he wouldn't have missed much.  And it seems that the US government denies such an event.  The Russians deny such an event.  Heck I haven't even heard corroboration from the Taliban not that I'd put much stock in anything they said.  

I have no love for Trump.  Or Obama.  Or Clinton.  Or Bush.  But jeez at least use some rational logical thinking on these conspiracies.  This one makes no sense at all.  Applying occams razor it seems more likely that this is yet another false story to fill the news cycle.  Our media sucks.  If they have no corroboration that this actually happened it should never have been released.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 6/29/2020 at 10:11 AM, johnmcc6 said:

you can't rely on anything from the new york slimes.

“This president does read and he also consumes intelligence verbally. This president and I’ll tell you, is the most informed person on planet Earth when it comes to the threats that we face. You have Ambassador O’Brien who sees him in person twice a day, who sometimes takes upwards of half a dozen calls with this president. He’s constantly being informed and briefed on intelligence matters, but I’m not going to allow The New York Times to dictate when we give and when we don’t give top secret information.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/30/trump-most-informed-earth.html

Republicans are abandoning Donald's American Dream in droves!

Poll: Republican satisfaction with state of the country drops to record-low 19%

Until June 30, Republican satisfaction with the state of the country had stayed above 50% for nearly all of Trump’s presidency, according to Pew. The latest survey shows 19% of Republicans and those who lean Republican are satisfied with the direction of the country, compared to 7% of Democrats and those who lean Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1