Alleged cop killer: Red Bull heir has seven years until his case runs out

webfact

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

Even those who aren't on overstay! 

Buckwheat, your momma may be Aunt Jemima, but you need to change you stuff up now. The rift of non acceptance is already here. Personally, I find everything pot shot funny and friendly. But honestly now, I would hate to punch out or deck a person of the new generation for getting up on my chest. No, actually I would just deck them I love everyone and jest is jest. So I agree to disagree to a point. 

• Haha 2

someone said he was in london before they knew and did nothing.wherever he is,he knows they can not catch him.someone must know something and is paid well to help him to stay free.look at brother and sister they know where he lives like the sister but do nothing.another pair who escaped  justice.if they did they time they would be free by now

More than anything else, this case shows that police in Thailand don't even care for one of their own if enough money can be made from turning a blind eye. In most countries, a "cop killer" would have a very hard time buying favors from the police.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has bought/assumed the ID of some deceased Thai and goes in and out as he pleases.

58 minutes ago, Caldera said:

More than anything else, this case shows that police in Thailand don't even care for one of their own if enough money can be made from turning a blind eye. In most countries, a "cop killer" would have a very hard time buying favors from the police.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has bought/assumed the ID of some deceased Thai and goes in and out as he pleases.

FINALLY! Someone finally mentioned that bribery may be to blame for the lack of apprehension. I had thought no one had figured this out. And the bonus was the shrewd and novel observation that the heir could even be in Thailand, at least sometimes. Well done! 

2 hours ago, Marley01 said:

Maybe the RTP should get the media to find him again.

they had me trouble before.

maybe they could find that monk from the UFO temple while they are at it

Why, they aren't interested. 

19 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I think pretty much everyone knows the answer to that one already. Much money changed hands for sure and it has bought a whole load of (for once, deliberate) incompetency, which will continue as long as needed. the "Boss" will not be coming back anytime soon.

in 8 years time maybe ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Wow! He's not be charged with murder.

Then what crime has he been charged with that the "statute of limitations" will eventually run out?

Edited by Dap

18 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Wish somebody could explain to me why we even need statute of limitations.

Or if we need one, why it cannot just be reset when someone returns to a country.

It’s the same with people or companies who become bankrupt after x years they are “ discharged” and presumably can start again even though what they owe hasn’t been repaid.

I seem to recall that the period you have to wait in Australia has been reduced.

13 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

In the UK there isn't,, have no idea about every country in the west. I also think you will find the statute would not apply in a lot of cases if you flee justice. Not sure what you are trying to say but I assume you are being sarcastic for some reason,, probably one of these Thai supporters who say "its just as bad everywhere else". If I have misread your post then apologies,,,

No sarcasm, just a simple statement that there is no statute of limitations in the U.S. if the charge is murder and I'm not aware of any technicalities that would make it not so.

11 hours ago, pomchop said:

I do hope that nobody buys a single can of Red Bull....but seems in spite of all people still buy that stuff.

I am sure its only a minuscule percentage that has any idea about what happened in Thailand ...

The stuff is absolute sh......t, just like he is. 

13 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

is that true? How about manslaughter? There must be something to raise an interpol notice, Genuine question, I really don't know.

I am not an attorney so I don't know either.

6 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

someone said he was in london before they knew and did nothing.wherever he is,he knows they can not catch him.someone must know something and is paid well to help him to stay free.look at brother and sister they know where he lives like the sister but do nothing.another pair who escaped  justice.if they did they time they would be free by now

Leaving aside the fact that neither of them would want to serve time in a Thai jail and who would blame them, it probably suits the government for them never to return.

Due to the support they received in the past it probably wouldn’t be too long for them to be back in power.

If you read about how the sister “escaped” it was obvious that it was orchestrated at a pretty high level.

41 minutes ago, Dap said:

Then what crime has he been charged with that the "statute of limitations" will eventually run out?

I believe the charge was causing death by reckless driving.... or something along those lines.

• Thanks 1

got money in thailand, you can get away with any thing even murder

nothing is not for sale here

a typical case off a spoiled useless thai boy 

unluckely you find them here everywhere even in families where there is NO money

lazy useless and living of parents sisters and so on

drinking using and abusing 

that is thai upbringing only girls get discipline

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ezzra said:

This is another case of money talk and justice walk... I just hope that karma will catch up with him somehow somewhere and soon...

Well, you mention karma. He is in a country which has run out of control Covid19 and he is a party animal, sooo Karma could indeed catch up with him!! 

The entire family is very corrupt and have many shell companies, Boss is living a home owned by the family and still owns a Porsche Carrera in London with custom licence plates—B055 RBR

The people cant catch him, the law cant catch him but perhaps Covid can?

Boss Knitsbridge.jpg

On 6/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, rkidlad said:

Nearly 8 years and still nothing. If only Thailand had someone like Batman. Sorry, I've been watching too many movies. If only they had some strong and commanding figure. An army type maybe. Someone who could come in, have complete power and who would vow to end corruption and reform the police. A man who could return happiness to the people. 

Oh, well. Until someone like that comes along, the corruption and injustice will continue to get worse and unabated, I guess. 

a bit like fugitives living in the UK and Montenegro ....  

just have to wait & see .....