Alleged cop killer: Red Bull heir has seven years until his case runs out

webfact

26 minutes ago, steven100 said:

a bit like fugitives living in the UK and Montenegro ....  

just have to wait & see .....   

Yes, if other people in other countries can get away with it, then why can't Prayut? Remind me again - when was the last military coup of the UK where the coup maker promised to eliminate corruption and reform the police? 

Civilised governments won't send back junta-convicted prime minsters who are democratically elected. They will send back spoilt rich brats who kill police officers and run away. Well, they will if someone asks them to. Unfortunately, this junta government has been paid off which is further proof of how corrupt they are. 

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, if other people in other countries can get away with it, then why can't Prayut? Remind me again - when was the last military coup of the UK where the coup maker promised to eliminate corruption and reform the police? 

Civilised governments won't send back junta-convicted prime minsters who are democratically elected. They will send back spoilt rich brats who kill police officers and run away. Well, they will if someone asks them to. Unfortunately, this junta government has been paid off which is further proof of how corrupt they are. 

oh never mind ....   lol

still cannot fathom the hesitation, in simply Charging, and Convicting in Absentia? 

They were willing and able to do it to a past PM... 

the killers is thai, and the loss of face he wears, as a convicted killer on the run

- would stay with him to the grave.

The public finger pointing will eventually catch to him, when his holocaust hunters find and reveal his presense

An inflammatory post has been removed.

A post with a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 12:06 AM, ezzra said:

This is another case of money talk and justice walk... I just hope that karma will catch up with him somehow somewhere and soon...

No doubt it will

On 6/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, wxyz1 said:

did he or did he not compensate the family of the late policeman?

Amounts I saw quoted was only about 3 million baht for his wife and 2 daughters 

On 6/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, mikebell said:

If everyone boycotted every Red Bull product/event, it might hurt the family to make a sacrificial lamb? I have.

They sell 7.5 billion cans a year, I doubt a few angry old men yelling at clouds on TV giving up buying the product will make any difference at all.

On 6/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, wxyz1 said:

did he or did he not compensate the family of the late policeman?

I think he did. So if it was 10 or more million, then why not call it quits?

Drop the charges, let him back, all good again.

He is a young guy with expensive tastes and probably not much worldly experience. He'll stuff up again somehow and then won't get off again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Don Mega said:

They sell 7.5 billion cans a year, I doubt a few angry old men yelling at clouds on TV giving up buying the product will make any difference at all.

I did say if everyone boycotted the products/events.  Perhaps I should have added everyone concerned about justice, which lets you out.

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

I did say if everyone boycotted the products/events.  Perhaps I should have added everyone concerned about justice, which lets you out.

Hear what you say - but unfortunately 99% of users have absolutely no knowledge of the little murdering toe-rags deeds, and probably 75% of the remainder couldn't care less - and that included the expats in Thailand who are aware of it. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Artisi said:

Hear what you say - but unfortunately 99% of users have absolutely no knowledge of the little murdering toe-rags deeds, and probably 75% of the remainder couldn't care less - and that included the expats in Thailand who are aware of it. 

Exactly.