711 dog ? family mart dog ? does your 711 or family mart has a dog living here for a long time ? does he look hungry ? location please !

scoupeo

I try to feed the dogs outside one of the 7/11 in Hua Hin as much as I can - they are savvy enough to live outside a 7/11 that is right next to a big food market so at night they go there for their food

However if you want them to be feed more then please be my guest - It's the 7/11 on the left on Soi 88 just after the Railway track

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

what is the point of feeding these strays? they will just produce more strays, they need exterminating not feeding

Yeah, let's just starve them to death; spaying and neutering would be my answer; euthanisation, maybe, but unlikely to happen in Thailand methinks for cultural reasons; but starving them to death?

16 hours ago, Leaver said:

With people in food queues here, it's interesting you advocate feeding hungry dogs, rather than hungry people. 

Dogs have iron stomachs and can eat food a human stomach can't take, there's no real incompatability here, most of the food strays get would just go to waste anyway.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Leaver said:

With people in food queues here, it's interesting you advocate feeding hungry dogs, rather than hungry people. 

First there are enough of good people like you to help feed people (i am sure that you do, right ? you couldn't just have a big mouth online ?), and second, I care animals more than people and I am proud of what I am saying. Thank you for your help, people are so lucky to have someone like you to care about them !

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

what is the point of feeding these strays? they will just produce more strays, they need exterminating not feeding

what was the point of your parents to feed you ? see the result ? ????

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Yeah, let's just starve them to death; spaying and neutering would be my answer; euthanisation, maybe, but unlikely to happen in Thailand methinks for cultural reasons; but starving them to death?

Dogs have iron stomachs and can eat food a human stomach can't take, there's no real incompatability here, most of the food strays get would just go to waste anyway.

True ! if all the big mouth people would give their waste that they ugly fat bellies cannot absorb anymore, dogs would not be hungry and maybe overweight future dead people would be slimmer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have only ever seen single dogs lying outside 7-Eleven type stores or any stores.. They all look healthy. 

It is my considered opinion that they lie there for the Aircon that seeps under the door or escapes as the door is opened as i have never seen any of them begging. 

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 2

'I know where to report hungry dogs to have a Thai feed them'

Where is the place to report hungry dogs to?  Is it nation wide?  Will this Thai travel to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket to feed the dogs outside 7/11?  What about if they are outside Tesco?

The dogs outside the 7/11 here are so fat they can hardly walk.  However, the dogs down my road are all skinny and keep having puppies... there were about 5 dogs when I moved here.. now there are way over 30.  If your Thai comes to feed them all, will he also take responsibility for their future puppies too?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, johng said:

socially distant dogs not allowed inside due to no face masks ????

P_20200530_103342.thumb.jpg.83068332a53e3ebb3db4e999fbb994ac.jpg

And they are also sensible enough to each have an umbrella ️ 

A bit selfish though to leave one of them in the entrance!

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2020 at 9:24 AM, VocalNeal said:

I have only ever seen single dogs lying outside 7-Eleven type stores or any stores.. They all look healthy. 

It is my considered opinion that they lie there for the Aircon that seeps under the door or escapes as the door is opened as i have never seen any of them begging. 

I find it cute that they know if they sleep by the door is nice and cool. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 9:56 AM, jak2002003 said:

'I know where to report hungry dogs to have a Thai feed them'

Where is the place to report hungry dogs to?  Is it nation wide?  Will this Thai travel to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket to feed the dogs outside 7/11?  What about if they are outside Tesco?

The dogs outside the 7/11 here are so fat they can hardly walk.  However, the dogs down my road are all skinny and keep having puppies... there were about 5 dogs when I moved here.. now there are way over 30.  If your Thai comes to feed them all, will he also take responsibility for their future puppies too?

location please ?

In Australia there was a pigeon with a broken wing at the local shops. Everyone fed it and it had the best life. The local homeless crazy caught it as a pet. He'd walk around carrying It. It died not long after. The dogs at 7/11 are probably well fed and happy. Why not leave them alone. The best thing you could do is have them neutered then return them.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:11 AM, nausea said:

Such as?

Who buys food from the supermarket that can not be eaten?  

For example, if I buy a banana, are you suggesting the dog will eat the skin?

• Haha 1