Transporting a motorcycle?

SilentSal

Hello everyone,

my rental lease in Korat is going to end this month soon and I plan on moving to Bangkok.

Anyone have any idea how I could transport my 650cc big bike over to bangkok? I also have some suitcases and backpacks to take.

Thanks.

Is there a train from Korat to Bangkok? I have used that method from Isaan to Bangkok a number of times with a 650. It was a while ago, but I seem to recall it was about 1200 baht for the bike and 1000 baht for a sleeper cabin. They will take the suitcases too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Is there a train from Korat to Bangkok? I have used that method from Isaan to Bangkok a number of times with a 650. It was a while ago, but I seem to recall it was about 1200 baht for the bike and 1000 baht for a sleeper cabin. They will take the suitcases too.

No big bikes allowed on the train anymore. Too hard to lift on, they said, Now 150cc or less is acceptable.

• Like 1

Check with the bus companies I've done this with smaller bigs, not sure about a bigger bike. 

Ask some local thai you know, allot of time there are smaller trucks running stuff they might take it.

Good luck!