Can I return if I travel abroad now?

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is apparently before the CAAT did their notice.

I came across the Royal Thai Embassy post when my google news app showed me a travel news update cautioning travelers not to trust the airlines being able to deliver on paid travel plans. My posting it here was more a friendly warning to other users not to trust the airline booking sites for your news.

Thai Embassy Warns Of Purchasing Flights To Thailand As There Is No Guarantee Of Operation (Or Refunds)

LoyaltyLobby | by Sebastian Powell | Jun 29, 2020

"Airlines see no problem with putting flights on the schedule, selling them and then a few days later cancelling the route again. At that point they already have your money and will keep it for weeks and months (in the best case, some refuse to refund it entirely and only offer vouchers)."

Please see attached, the latest on foreigners permitted to enter Thailand.

https://www.caat.or.th/en/archives/51895

3. The entry into Thailand of the persons of any of the following types, by aircraft, shall be permitted, provided that they comply with the conditions, time limits and rules of the authorized persons under the Thai immigration law, communicable diseases law, air navigation law, and the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situation, for the prevention of the spread of disease and the organization of the number of persons entering Thailand in accordance with the capability of the competent officers or the communicable disease control officers for the screening and arrangement of facilities for isolation, quarantine and control for observation :

(1) Thai nationals

(2) Persons with exemption or persons being considered, permitted or invited by the Prime Minister, or the head of responsible persons accountable for resolving state of emergency issues to enter the Kingdom, pertaining to necessity. Such consideration, permission or invitation may be subject to specified conditions and time limits.

(3) Persons on diplomatic or consular missions or under International organizations, or representatives of foreign government performing their duties in the Kingdom, or persons of other international agencies as permitted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs pertaining to necessity, including their spouse, parents, or children.

(4) Carriers of necessary goods, subject to immediate return after completion.

(5) Crew members who are required to travel into the Kingdom on a mission, and have a specified date and time for return

(6) Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai national.

(7) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of permanent residency in the Kingdom, or permission to take up residence in the Kingdom

(8) Non-Thai nationals who have work permit or have been granted permission from government agencies to work in the Kingdom, including their spouse or children.

(9) Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institutions approved by Thai authorities, including the parents or guardians of the students, except for students of non-formal educational institutions under the law on Private schools and  of other similar private educational institutions

(10) NonThai nationals who are in need of medical treatment in Thailand, and their attendantsHowever, this shall not include medical treatment for COVID19

(11) NonThai nationals who are permitted to enter the Kingdom under a special arrangement with a foreign country

4. To enter the Kingdom, the persons under 3. shall comply with Disease Prevention Measures for the Persons Entering the Kingdom to Prevent the Spread of the COVID-19 Disease Annexed to the Order of the Centre for the Administration of the Situation due to the Outbreak of the Communicable Disease Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) No. 7/2563 Issued on 30 June B.E. 2563 (2020).

On 6/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, Scouse123 said:

"Until we know exactly what they mean by ' documented foreigners ' nobody knows. A person with a retirement extension and pink card or yellow housebook could be considered a ' documented foreigner ' , as yet we await clarification.

This is a separate section to the people with work permits and permanent residents."

My visa had expired and am now here on the amnesty stay. I was wanting to apply for a spouse 'O' visa but learnt that i could not do it during the amnesty visa time given. I did share my experience on another thread Unsuccessful trip to CW today for a NON O

My question is what clarification is going to be given for persons who fall under this category of having a pink id card and housebook. I have both and I really do not want to leave this country if I don't have to.