BANGKOK
SteveMack

When can I get into Thailand?

Hi Everybody, I usually come to thailand twice a year, My flight was cancelled by KLM in june, Can anyone tell me when or how soon I can come to Thailand on a Tourist Visa, ( 30 day exempt) from Bristol, UK. ( change flight at Sripol airport, Amsterdam,) onward BKK,  Thank you Steve.

Posted (edited)

Thanks, Is there any other way I can get to see my G/F and her son ? I havnt got a great deal of money,  Steve

Edited by SteveMack
expand

1 minute ago, HerbyJFlash said:

I agree we don’t have much hope. But S korea , Taiwan and China haven’t gone 30 days and are in the bubbles.

That's true, but very low infection/death rates apart from China, which could be true or not. I did see a graph earlier and 40.98% for Chinese, South Korea 5.29% and Taiwan 2.90%, tourist percentages and the whole of Europe was around 12%.

I left a pair of Vans, some Uniqlo shorts and new pair of pc speakers in friends room when I left in March. I thought I would be back in August, got that wrong!

• Haha 2

Don't reckon it'll be as long as folks are thinking. They'll introduce compulsory testing at airport/quarantining or summat. If they continually hold off for year/s or whatever, it'd completely screw their economy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Don't reckon it'll be as long as folks are thinking. They'll introduce compulsory testing at airport/quarantining or summat. If they continually hold off for year/s or whatever, it'd completely screw their economy.

From TAT's mouth to CNN's ear:

"It is still dependent on the outbreak situation, but I think at the earliest, we may see the return of tourists could be the fourth quarter of this year," Yuthasak Supasorn, governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), tells CNN Travel.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/thailand-international-tourists-covid/index.html