Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

Shoot em all. make america great again! This is what happens when your kids arent smacked. Get smacking!! Dont like the law, dont respect the law? Move to Africa and start a mob of destruction there and see what happens.  

All lives matter. No race should be above the law. End of story, lockem all up and get on with life people. Its embarassing ...

35 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

The BLM Riots and Protests are responsible for over 17 murders, countless assaults, and an untold amount of property damage since this all started a few weeks ago by my last check. 

Wrong.

Rioters, looters and other lawbreakers (including, I think, a nutter with a gun shooting some who were lawfully protesting) are repsonsible for those tings.

Legitimate protest is enshrined in the Constituion.  Or do you only want those bits you agree with to count?

PH

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mama Noodle said:

Nobody, but the poster you are replying to cant seem to get his neurons to fire properly and comprehend that. 

Er...where does this fit with your narratives of "nobody got shot" and "rioters and looters" are responsible?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/28/us/shooting-breonna-taylor-protest-louisville.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mama Noodle said:

And nobody has a problem with protests, but not all 'protests' are legal and enshrined in the constitution.

So why, then, do you and others continue to lump "protestors, looters and rioters" into a single lump?

How would you feel if others lumped all police into a single lumwith these:

https://www.wect.com/2020/06/24/live-wilmington-police-department-holding-news-conference-today/

• Like 1

Just now, Mama Noodle said:

George Floyd was murdered by a police department managed by democrats in a state run by democrats. 

So are you saying that every crime committed under a Democratic jurisdiction is the fault of that jurisdiction?

At least you have the honesty to admit that Floyd was murdered.

{H

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

So are you saying that every crime committed under a Democratic jurisdiction is the fault of that jurisdiction?

{H

And you wonder why the protests spread all over the world, that video was horrific in the 21st century and in the biggest superpower in the world.

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

Politicians set police department guidelines and decide which crimes to prosecute so yeah, I do think that and any person with an IQ above room temperature would think the same. Certainly isnt Trumps fault like you claimed. 

3 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Ive never said otherwise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

{H

I missed that part, is the trial over??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

That’s just the point, isn’t it. A substantial portion of Americans feel they have to steel themselves whenever they go outside, out of apprehension they’ll be accused or accosted or worse by white people. 

Yet statistically the opposite is true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

You see how, in that little noggin of yours, you've twisted what I said into something that I didn't? 

The actions of the POLICE are the responsibility of the politicians governing the state - zero to do with Trump, like you originally stated. 

But low operating mental faculties seems to be a trend in this thread. 

Oh come on, you wasn't expecting intellectuall debate was you. We are just having a beautiful debate on the same level as Trump, the gutter.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Confused 1

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

Oh come on, you wasn't expecting intellectuall debate was you.

From you and the other trolls? No I wasn't but I did kind of expect you guys to be able to read words and understand them. Clearly I was assuming too much.