Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

If Floyd's murder was Dems fault because they run the State, then BY YOUR LOGIC, crimes committed in States run by Republicans are their fault.  Your posts, your arguments, your "logic".

No, you are twisting what I said. 

Floyd was murdered by the police, politicians manage the police and decide which crimes get prosecuted. 

You are twisting what I said to include all crimes, and thats not at all what im presenting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

The BLM Riots and Protests are responsible for over 17 murders, countless assaults, and an untold amount of property damage since this all started a few weeks ago by my last check. 

Bull <deleted>

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

That's the problem, too many guns and kids shouldn't be handling guns. Guns are only needed by the police and armed forces.

Kids Should be handling guns and learning about them with supervision because its very likely that they will encounter one wether you teach them about it or not. 

That applies to Thailand too. 

2 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Ok what statistics should I be looking at where black people should be afraid of white people? 

In that video, unarmed protesters being confronted by armed white people. It sums up white privilege, gated community to keep the riff raff out and then brandishing guns at them when enter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tribalfusion001 said:

In that video, unarmed protesters being confronted by armed white people. It sums up white privilege, gated community to keep the riff raff out and then brandishing guns at them when enter.

Do you really believe this, or are you trolling, because either way even Twitter does not produce a dumber take than this on the situation. 

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Videos only show the protesters walking along the pavement past the couples house. None of them show anyone approaching their house. The protesters dont even appear to walk on their grass.

So no. They were not walking up their driveway and approaching the house were they?  

So them standing 30 feet in front of the homeowners front door (which is a mansion with a circular drive, which they walked past to get to that position) is not approaching their house. 

Yeah sure ????

1 minute ago, Mama Noodle said:

Sure, show me the data that says white cops kill more black Americans than any other group and Ill gladly eat all the crow in this thread. 

I just saw a clip of Obama saying that blacks were over represented as both the perpetrators and victims of crime.

It is a fact that most blacks killed are killed by other blacks.

• Like 2

Just now, DoctorG said:

I just saw a clip of Obama saying that blacks were over represented as both the perpetrators and victims of crime.

It is a fact that most blacks killed are killed by other blacks.

True that, and they also represent most murders per capita and even in total some years. 

But But But racism though. 

2 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Not really seeing the problem here. Im sure in that hyper-opinionated dome of yours its a huge issue that mobs of people cant just break down a gate and enter a private estate that costs millions for the privilege, but the law and most people would think otherwise. 

Rather than being confrontational, they could have donated some of their millions to good causes and help the poor out. Why does anyone need such a ghastly house, to lord over the peasants that's why.

• Confused 1

I do not know about other countries but peaceful protest on public property is legal in the old USA. But if a group forces their way onto private property then their right to peacefully protest becomes null and void unless they were invited in by someone who has the authority to do so.  

Drawing and exhibiting a firearm is allowed under the legal concept of self defense from the imminent threat of death of serious bodily injury.  In this case I don’t know if this threshold was met.  But of course the couple in this case were on their private property and I cannot judge someone from protecting their “castle”.  In general “a peaceful” trespasser cannot be shot unless they pose an imminent threat to one’s safety?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1