Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

13 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

Show me anywhere other than extreme combat areas where 'bazookas' are a concern ????

Well guns have never been a concern for me and you should of quoted the whole post as the point was there could always be someone with a bigger gun, but i think you knew that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mama Noodle said:

So them standing 30 feet in front of the homeowners front door (which is a mansion with a circular drive, which they walked past to get to that position) is not approaching their house. 

Yeah sure ????

Its not the protesters fault the couples front door is only 30 feet from the pavement.

Protesters were walking peacefully along that pavement. The couple came out brandishing weapons and shouting abuse.

Protesters did not rise to the provocation. Well done them.

I would seriously ask for a different route if I was your postman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

What? 

You were justifying the actions of the couple by saying the protesters were only 30 feet from their front door.

Which is where the pavement is.

The protesters were walking along the pavement. At no time did they approach the couples house or step onto their property.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

But the major fundamental differences, is that foreigners are not being gunned down in the streets. It is 99.9% Thai on Thai

And a large portion in the USA is black on black but that doesn't stop imbeciles in here from clutching their pearls and searching for their fainting couch when talking about murder. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The US is infinitely more dangerous than Thailand, for the average person. On a dozen different levels. 

Absolute BS and every available metric disproves that statement. Feel free to post statistics to disprove what im saying ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Guns are the only thing the blm looters seem to respect. 

Do they respect the poor trigger discipline of these two who at various times were pointing their weapons at each other as well as the protesters? 

The best response was the one twitter comment I saw:

"Not gonna lie: Pumpkin and Honeybunny look like <deleted> these days."

• Haha 2

It's been about 15 yrs ago I was working on an ammo ship on the east coast. I was the only white with a crew of like 10 guys working in an ammo hold. A Mate comes down to see how we're progressing with our work and the first thing he says is "How's it going boys?" Now the (white) Mate is young like 25, first time doing the job, he meant no harm by it but you should have heard the blacks when the Mate left. "I'll show him boy, and on and on" 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

The chances of that happening went up stratospherically when cowboy and cowgirl started their show.

Had they stuck around, no one knows what they might have don't. If damaging property was their game, the outcome would have been much more drastic. 

But, faced with resistance, they left, the same as they have done with armed shop owners. 

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's been about 15 yrs ago I was working on an ammo ship on the east coast. I was the only white with a crew of like 10 guys working in an ammo hold. A Mate comes down to see how we're progressing with our work and the first thing he says is "How's it going boys?" Now the (white) Mate is young like 25, first time doing the job, he meant no harm by it but you should have heard the blacks when the Mate left. "I'll show him boy, and on and on" 

The "BIG BOY" comment was aimed at me and although I am not sure what he meant, I never took it to be a racist comment.

Self - defense  if the couple had shot at the crowd, thinking they were threatened by the protesters?

Self - defense if one or more protesters carrying a legal gun and licence, had shot at the 2 residents, thinking they were threatened by them,  as they were  pointing firearms ?

• Like 1

This is law and order when the police don't come !This is law and order when you have 3 weeks of  violence  in many cities in the USA

The mob entering the  private property (gated community) with signs posted private property! All this guy has to say is they felt  their lives were threaten !

Another example of guns, as a deterrent for PROTECTION !

This is the law!  

"Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual. This means that if someone illegally enters your front porch or backyard, you can use deadly force against them without retreating first".

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-self-defenselaws.html

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

This is law and order when the police don't come !This is law and order when you have 3 weeks of  violence  in many cities in the USA

The mob entering the  private property (gated community) with signs posted private property! All this guy has to say is they felt  their lives were threaten !

Another example of guns, as a deterrent for PROTECTION !

This is the law!  

"Missouri's law is more extensive than those of other states because it allows you to use deadly force to attack an intruder to protect any private property that you own, in addition to yourself or another individual. This means that if someone illegally enters your front porch or backyard, you can use deadly force against them without retreating first".

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-self-defenselaws.html

That is all very well apart from the fact neither of them looked like they knew how to use a gun and what if the mob had been carrying guns. Their actions could just as easily incited shootings rather than deterring them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

That is all very well apart from the fact neither of them looked like they knew how to use a gun and what if the mob had been carrying guns. Their actions could just as easily incited shootings rather than deterring them.

I bet the Mcclousy's had to change their underwear after ,hey what!

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

I bet the Mcclousy's had to change their underwear after ,hey what!

hey what, what, what? lets just say the McCloskey's were lucky no one else on the other side had a gun, cause I am pretty sure they'd be dead

Edited by CraigInBangkok

1 minute ago, spiekerjozef said:

A civilian with an automatic rifle....

Are these people braindead? Also the ones accepting these kinda laws.

Protection, case point closed for the state of M !  People that are against the second amendment, right to carry arms wouldn't under stand that!

Crazy times in the USA with all of the riots and killings,gun sales are up 

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Protection, case point closed for the state of M !  People that are against the second amendment, right to carry arms wouldn't under stand that!

Totally fine with me, if they want to live by that kinda law.

But why then everybody gets so emotional when 10 kids have been shot at a school ? or a church ?

Stop whining and continue your lives, nothing happened.

Or are they all too dumb to understand what the problem is?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

Crazy times in the USA with all of the riots and killings,gun sales are up 

That is not accurate as regards to assault weapons. Majority of people are against law allowing ownership of assault weapons in the 2018 poll. It is the GOP lawmakers that were resisting the ban. 

• Like 1