Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

You got some right that it is a semi-auto assault rifle. I am quite certain that it is a M-16. I was trained in the M-16 precursor AR-15 to recognize the features. It was a US military standard service rifle and also used by other armed forces around the world. While the US military has largely replaced the M16 in frontline combat, the rifle is still standard army issue assault rifle aka military grade.  

Can you name all those armed forces around the world that specifically use the AR-15 as their military assault rifle?

1 minute ago, The Barmbeker said:

Oh...you mean...same as the protetsres were not rioting or looting?

These appeared to be protesters, looters or rioters.

People was urging their fellow demonstrators to "move along" where was the rioting and looting here?

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

breaking into private property,

Are you allowed, in the U.S.A., to threatened someone who is not on your property? 

Assuming people are protesting on the public road in front of someone's property. 

You can't in my country. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:
35 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Oh...you mean...same as the protetsres were not rioting or looting?

These appeared to be protesters, looters or rioters.

People was urging their fellow demonstrators to "move along" where was the rioting and looting here?

I will edit my response:

These appeared to be protesters, NOT looters or rioters.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I will edit my response:

These appeared to be protesters, NOT looters or rioters.

Rioting....did the privately owned gate to the privately owned property get munted by the garden fairies. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Rioting....did the privately owned gate to the privately owned property get munted by the garden fairies. 

Are there many of these exclusive "rich people only" gated communities in the US?

Genuine question btw not trying to score points.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Are there many of these exclusive "rich people only" gated communities in the US?

Genuine question btw not trying to score points.

They like to keep fellow Americans out unless they are cutting the lawn or cleaning the house for them. I'm surprised they didn't set the dogs on them.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Susco said:

I wonder what the peaceful black protestor is holding in his hands.

2020-06-29T172004Z_1_LYNXMPEG5S1RS_RTROPTP_4_MINNEAPOLIS-POLICE-PROTESTS-ST-LOUIS.JPG

It looks like a camera with a sound boom.

I wonder what the angry white lady is holding in her hand.

With her finger on the trigger no less.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

It looks like a camera with a sound boom.

I wonder what the angry white lady is holding in her hand.

With her finger on the trigger no less.

I'm on the side of guns but will admit lady with gun needs some more training, she is behaving unhinged.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm on the side of guns but will admit lady with gun needs some more training, she is behaving unhinged.

Fancy wearing that to confront protesters, and tv cameras, may be rich , but no style, hair disheveled.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Fancy wearing that to confront protesters, and tv cameras, may be rich , but no style, hair disheveled.

Yesterday, I watched a video clip of some "peaceful protesters" who had invaded a middle class suburb in America. They were chanting something in unison, which I couldn't pick up at first. Then I realised they were shouting, "Eat the rich!"

Nice.

It was gratifying to see in the video Trump published how quickly the baying, intimidating mob backed off, as bullies and cowards generally do in the face of determined opposition.

But one has to ask in both cases: where were the forces of law and order who have a duty to protect as well as serve the public?

3 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Yesterday, I watched a video clip of some "peaceful protesters" who had invaded a middle class suburb in America. They were chanting something in unison, which I couldn't pick up at first. Then I realised they were shouting, "Eat the rich!"

Nice.

It was gratifying to see in the video Trump published how quickly the baying, intimidating mob backed off, as bullies and cowards generally do in the face of determined opposition.

But one has to ask in both cases: where were the forces of law and order who have a duty to protect as well as serve the public?

MIA

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Nice.

This pandemic has triggered forces that can't be stopped, the poor will get poorer and super rich get richer. Something has to snap and it will.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

actually, that's a civilian with a scary-looking semi-automatic assualt-style rifle.

not an automatic weapon.

not an assault rifle.

not military grade.

LOL...nope....its a st louis style squirrel huntin carbine!

Looks like an ole M16, if its 5.56 then it is the real deal, plenty of fire power. Great for plinkin wild hogs.