Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Are there many of these exclusive "rich people only" gated communities in the US?

Genuine question btw not trying to score points.

you'll find them everywhere there are property developers.

i'm residing in one right here in china.  block of land leased by a developer who builds half a dozen high-rises, then sells individual units.  land is fenced/walled with limited access via one or two gates, with private security gate guards.  facilities inside the gates - basketball courts, play areas, parking lots, roads - are all owned by the managing corporation.

surely you've seen similar complexes in thailand, although i usually see them as small walled neighborhoods consisting of single-family houses.

non-residents have no right to enter, no right to protest, no right to vandalize, no right to occupy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's not nice. But is it a reason to shoot someone?

Depending upon State laws, yes.   One person breaking into a private village is one thing, but a mob is another.

A mob is a deadly weapon and as such should be met with deadly force if necessary.

Full stop.

Stadtler has spoken.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm on the side of guns but will admit lady with gun needs some more training, she is behaving unhinged.

"behaving unhinged"

The New Normal in Trumps America.

The American Dream is over, the American Nightmare begins.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChouDoufu said:

you'll find them everywhere there are property developers.

i'm residing in one right here in china.  block of land leased by a developer who builds half a dozen high-rises, then sells individual units.  land is fenced/walled with limited access via one or two gates, with private security gate guards.  facilities inside the gates - basketball courts, play areas, parking lots, roads - are all owned by the managing corporation.

surely you've seen similar complexes in thailand, although i usually see them as small walled neighborhoods consisting of single-family houses.

non-residents have no right to enter, no right to protest, no right to vandalize, no right to occupy.

Yes indeed. The house I have in Bangkok is located inside one of these compounds.

I am just surprised they exist in the US because I honestly thought the country was far more egalitarian than that. 

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm on the side of guns but will admit lady with gun needs some more training, she is behaving unhinged.

She had enough sense along with her husband not to put their fingers inside the trigger well.

She wasn't unhinged, she was scared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Susco said:

I wonder what the peaceful black protestor is holding in his hands.

2020-06-29T172004Z_1_LYNXMPEG5S1RS_RTROPTP_4_MINNEAPOLIS-POLICE-PROTESTS-ST-LOUIS.JPG

Something similar to this:

Want to buy Boya BY-PVM1000 Pro Condenser Shotgun Directional ...

The only "dangerous" thing about it is its name.......Boya Shotgun Professional Condenser Directional Microphone BY-PVM1000.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Enoon said:

"behaving unhinged"

The New Normal in Trumps America.

The American Dream is over, the American Nightmare begins.

Nothing to do with Trump, for 3 weeks we've witnessed the blm and antifa savages burning and looting businesses, cars, toppling statues, killing innocents. There are consequences for that as we're seeing now. The good folks can only be pushed so far by the violence before they start protecting the things they worked so hard for.

The American Dream isn't over, problem is folks want things handed to them without the hard work. 

I'm happy to see folks waking up and confronting the groups (blm, Antifa)  who are out to destroy America.

Kum Bah Yah America...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

She had enough sense along with her husband not to put their fingers inside the trigger well.

She wasn't unhinged, she was scared.

You don't point unless you're prepared to shoot. But, I can understand the scared part. And the photo only shows what the libs want America to see.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Nothing to do with Trump, for 3 weeks we've witnessed the blm and antifa savages burning and looting businesses, cars, toppling statues, killing innocents. There are consequences for that as we're seeing now. The good folks can only be pushed so far by the violence before they start protecting the things they worked so hard for.

The American Dream isn't over, problem is folks want things handed to them without the hard work. 

I'm happy to see folks waking up and confronting the groups (blm, Antifa)  who are out to destroy America.

Kum Bah Yah America...

When a few of these idiots threaten the wrong American, and are shot and possibly killed, Stadtler will proudly stand on the side of the people protecting themselves.  It can't happen soon enough as maybe some of them will stop their aggression for fear of getting shot or dying.

Good on those folks for standing up for themselves and not rolling over as sheep would do. 

This makes Stadtler proud.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

When a few of these idiots threaten the wrong American, and are shot and possibly killed, Stadtler will proudly stand on the side of the people protecting themselves.  It can't happen soon enough as maybe some of them will stop their aggression for fear of getting shot or dying.

Good on those folks for standing up for themselves and not rolling over as sheep would do. 

This makes Stadtler proud.

Stadtler's a bad ass. Kum Bah Yah

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

actually, that's a civilian with a scary-looking semi-automatic assualt-style rifle.

not an automatic weapon.

not an assault rifle.

not military grade.

Easy to modify is it not ?  I worked for some time in Kansas MO .. (10 years ago) We often used to have 'shootings' at one of the guys farm house ...   Several had fully automatic weapons ..... 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Stadtler said:
19 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You don't point unless you're prepared to shoot. But, I can understand the scared part. And the photo only shows what the libs want America to see.

Allow Stadtler to correct you, it's not that you are prepared to shoot, and you don't shoot to kill, you shoot to stop the aggression and danger to the innocent.

... and she did play her part in making the imminent threat disappear See the source image

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Stadtler's a bad ass. Kum Bah Yah

You see people driving their cars through the ass holes and even police are running over the idiots who stand in front of the car or jump on the hood, the car is much more of a deadly weapon than is any gun save for a fully-automatic machine gun.

If Stadtler was there, he would carefully run them over, not with the intent to kill them, but to get to safety.

If any these garbage humans died because of Stadtler fleeing to safety, then that would be bad luck on their part.

They should make better choices in the victim selection process.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Easy to modify is it not ?  I worked for some time in Kansas MO .. (10 years ago) We often used to have 'shootings' at one of the guys farm house ...   Several had fully automatic weapons ..... 

Stadtler would suggest rvaviator to stick to his PP-ASEL and not talk about things he doesn't understand - such as guns.

What is easy to modify? What's the point of that statement?

Your logic, or rather your misuse of logic is not understandable by Stadtler.

5 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15_style_rifle

Looks like its been used for many things over a long time  ....

And?

An AR-15 style rifle is a lightweight semi-automatic rifle based on the ArmaLite AR-15 design, which is itself a scaled-down derivative of Eugene Stoner's AR-10 design

Your point is?

SEMI-AUTOMATIC.  You ignored this part, and for this, Stadtler is not amused.

Edited by Stadtler
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, tifino said:

... and she did play her part in making the imminent threat disappear See the source image

Of course she did, she deterred the lowlifes from committing great bodily harm to the innocent.

In case you don't know who that is, the homeowners are innocents.  The scumbags in the crowd who broke into a private neighborhood, and Stadtler is assuming you understand the difference between a public street and a private one, are not innocent.  They committed several crimes.

5 minutes ago, Stadtler said:

Stadtler would suggest rvaviator to stick to his PP-ASEL and not talk about things he doesn't understand - such as guns.

What is easy to modify? What's the point of that statement?

Your logic, or rather your misuse of logic is not understandable by Stadtler.

Well let me try and explain to Mr Stadtler then ....  It was pointed out to me during them events that it was 'easy' to modify a semi automatic weapon to a fully automatic ...  One of the guys demonstrated this to me by pulling the trigger (holding it in) .. 'fully automatic' emptying the magazine ...

So my point is that ... a weapon may originally be  semi automatic ... but it can be (or some can be ) modified to be fully automatic ...

Or are you saying that it is impossible to modify (all or some) semi automatic weapon to be fully automatic ? 

13 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

i'm happy i'm not american! plz, don't offense if you are, but i can't understand your fascination for guns! it seems, you haven't ever heard the word DIALOGUE!

Right, Stadtler almost choked on his prune when Stadtler read this.  Stadtler would love to see you have dialogue with these jerk offs.

Edited by Stadtler

3 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

Well let me try and explain to Mr Stadtler then ....  It was pointed out to me during them events that it was 'easy' to modify a semi automatic weapon to a fully automatic ...  One of the guys demonstrated this to me by pulling the trigger (holding it in) .. 'fully automatic' emptying the magazine ...

So my point is that ... a weapon may originally be  semi automatic ... but it can be (or some can be ) modified to be fully automatic ...

Or are you saying that it is impossible to modify (all or some) semi automatic weapon to be fully automatic ? 

A car can be a conveyance or it can be a weapon.  It's how you use it.  Stadtler should remind you that modifying the weapon so that it can be fully-automatic would be illegal.  The two gun owners are lawyers so Stadtler assumes they know this.  Had the husband with the AR 15 shot the thugs, scumbags, miscreants, misanthropes with a modified AR he would be off to court and likely prison.  Now, shooting them with a normal AR he would likely have a round bought at the local brewery by the cops for doing their work.

Edited by Stadtler

40 minutes ago, rvaviator said:

when a poster misidentifies a semi-automatic civilian rifle as a military-grade automatic assault rifle, that should be corrected.  how is it relevant that one could possibly maybe be illegally modified?

• Like 1

- President Donald Trump, again accentuating racial tensions in America,

Reuters. Once again, objective "journalism" at its finest. Love or hate Donald Trump, the absolute most infantile and pathetic thing about the Left is their utter disregard for even the pretense of journalistic integrity. As I've said before, can we get an article on this forum whose conclusion is not assumed in its title? That's how hopelessly insecure the left media is.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, ezzra said:

I probably would too if thought that theses mobs are getting too close to my family's safety seeing the burning, looting and carnage those unruly protesters have been engaged in lately...

You are conflating protesters with rioters

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

These people were not rioting, or looting or burning, it was a peaceful protest.

If worried wait inside and have your escape/defense ready, not become confrontational out front and risk stirring people up.

So wait until its too late?  You are seriously saying if a mob of people who have been on the news burning down buildings was at your doorstep you would just let them trash your property and allow your loved ones to be at risk?

5 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i'm happy i'm not american! plz, don't offense if you are, but i can't understand your fascination for guns! it seems, you haven't ever heard the word DIALOGUE!

We have also heard the word "tyranny"  

The 2nd amendment isnt about hunting or protection from fellow citizens (though those are added bonuses), its about protecting yourself from the government.  The last few months has shown the government can easily whip up an excuse to jail people in their own homes.