Trump posts video of couple brandishing guns towards protesters

webfact

11 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Are there many of these exclusive "rich people only" gated communities in the US?

Genuine question btw not trying to score points.

Gated communities in the USA are not common although private roads are not uncommon.  

46 minutes ago, candide said:

Diffusing a video showing white people pointing guns at black protesters is surely a way to appease racial tensions (whatever the race of the person who receives it)....????

Burning down businesses, many of which are black-owned, looting and defacing monuments including those of abolitionists, I'd also also say probably not the best way to appease racial tension. And then combine that with rampant racial demagoguery among the "journalists"--a word that nowadays always has to be put in quotation marks--I'd also say probably not great for racial tensions. One instance of two people pointing a gun at whomever I'd think is the least of the factors spurring this race-baiting in America.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

These people were not rioting, or looting or burning, it was a peaceful protest.

If worried wait inside and have your escape/defense ready, not become confrontational out front and risk stirring people up.

This was a "peaceful" protest because you, my friend, are living somewhere where you personally are unlikely to experience such a protest firsthand. You're reading this on a foreign forum in the comfort of, what, your SEA condominium? You arm-chair experts are laughable.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, OZinPattaya said:

This was a "peaceful" protest because you, my friend, are living somewhere where you personally are unlikely to experience such a protest firsthand. You're reading this on a foreign forum in the comfort of, what, your SEA condominium? You arm-chair experts are laughable.

Of course you are the expert in the middle of the action, being threatened by protesters.  Evcer been in a riot ? Many here have worked in places where they have occurred

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Of course you are the expert in the middle of the action, being threatened by protesters.  Evcer been in a riot ? Many here have worked in places where they have occurred

31 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

POINT a gun, generally means I will shoot you, and nervous people and guns not a good mix

I'd say the first logical course of action if you don't want to get shot in America is don't engage in behavior that's likely to get you shot--I.e., trespassing on people's property, destruction of property, breaking and entering, looting, showing up on the doorstep of people's houses with angry mobs, resistance of arrest by police, assaulting police officers, taking weapons from police officers, firing said weapons at police officers, etc. and etc. And don't engage in criminal activity in the first place. Almost forgot that one.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

<SNIP>

I am just surprised they exist in the US because I honestly thought the country was far more egalitarian than that. 

Surely you're being sarcastic?

24 minutes ago, OZinPattaya said:

I'd say the first logical course of action if you don't want to get shot in America is don't engage in behavior that's likely to get you shot--I.e., trespassing on people's property, destruction of property, breaking and entering, looting, showing up on the doorstep of people's houses with angry mobs, resistance of arrest by police, assaulting police officers, taking weapons from police officers, firing said weapons at police officers, etc. and etc. And don't engage in criminal activity in the first place. Almost forgot that one.

and the evidence that any of that occurred in this instance with the exception of trespass, and shooting is ok for trespass?? is ?? 

Edited by RJRS1301

It occurred to me the reason many think its OK to trespass and vandalize property is that they have never owned a home.  if you've been a renter your whole life why would you care if someone destroyed the house. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

and the evidence that any of that occurred in this instance with the exception of trespass, and shooting is ok for trespass?? is ?? 

Did this woman shoot her weapon? No, she did not. There is no story here. This is American left-wing media inventing a story where there is none in order to incite racial passions.

They got what they wanted, which was a picture of a white person pointing a gun at a black person. The fact that nothing happened is beside the point. It's big news, regardless. Xenophobic, racist white nationalist threatens to fire upon peaceful black protestors. There's your headline.

Edited by OZinPattaya
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The couple look like they pay more taxes than half the mob's income

Gun looks like an M16A2 that would cost $20k+ and alot of red tape, which while he could afford it, its easier and much cheaper to just buy a AR15 based clone

Edited by Jdiddy

3 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

Did this woman shoot her weapon? No, she did not. There is no story here. This is American left-wing media inventing a story where there is none in order to incite racial passions.

They got what they wanted, which was a picture of a white person pointing a gun at a black person. The fact that nothing happened is beside the point. It's big news, regardless. Xenophobic, racist white nationalist threatens to fire upon peaceful black protestors. There's your headline.

They are now being investigated by St. Louis Circuit Attorney for possible threats against the crowd exercising their First Amendment rights. That's the story now. 

5 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

You're missing the issue here. The issue is your president distributing divisive information in stead of trying to unite the country.

• Like 1

"Chad" (mcclosky) says his "life is ruined".

"Karen" was a classic with her little pea-shooter.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/watch-now-st-louis-man-who-pulled-gun-on-protesters-says-life-has-been-ruined/html_1814e3a4-2912-5fb2-a68a-e4c02771f439.html

Brandishing a firearm is a felony in MO, assuming you're not white.

St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters saw threat by ‘bad actors,’ lawyer says; protester says he feared ‘bloodbath’

A live stream from the protest seemed to contradict that protesters gained access to the street by breaking down the gate, and one protester who witnessed the showdown told the Post-Dispatch that marchers took notice of the McCloskeys only when the couple emerged from their home armed and threatening to kill them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters-saw-threat-by-bad-actors-lawyer-says/article_bd402520-4f02-5d63-8d07-a38632f28585.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

5efa5ca8636af.image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They were simply protecting their property from the law breaking trespassers. Good on them.

If more people stood up to these BLM cretins then they might crawl back under their rock.

You would have to move over for them

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, rvaviator said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15_style_rifle

Looks like its been used for many things over a long time  ....

I guess it depends on what source your using or the editors of wiki aren't checking their colleagues  facts. 

"Semi-automatic-only rifles like the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle#:~:text=Semi-automatic-only rifles like,not capable of automatic fire.

I'm in support of the couple! It is evident that many times in recent events in my country as seen on TV  there are  many times behind the   peace activist groups and thugs, active riots , looting.  destruction and murder, especially in that city. How does this couple know the intentions of these radicals!

Colt AR fifteen

image.jpeg.c7941b1efb4839f66bcd21d94011ce32.jpeg

Edited by riclag

48 minutes ago, RobFord said:

They’re terrified and pathetic. Social media has rightly turned then into a laughing stock.

892C60AF-1C94-48DF-9C6F-76C8A2EBFC7D.jpeg

Weren't people claiming earlier that she had her trigger finger outside the guard?

PH

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

They were simply protecting their property from the law breaking trespassers. Good on them.

If more people stood up to these BLM cretins then they might crawl back under their rock.

Protecting property especially in that state of Missouri  are well represented in the laws on protection of self and private property.

Thank God

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

"Chad" (mcclosky) says his "life is ruined".

"Karen" was a classic with her little pea-shooter.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/watch-now-st-louis-man-who-pulled-gun-on-protesters-says-life-has-been-ruined/html_1814e3a4-2912-5fb2-a68a-e4c02771f439.html

Brandishing a firearm is a felony in MO, assuming you're not white.

St. Louis couple who pointed guns at protesters saw threat by ‘bad actors,’ lawyer says; protester says he feared ‘bloodbath’

A live stream from the protest seemed to contradict that protesters gained access to the street by breaking down the gate, and one protester who witnessed the showdown told the Post-Dispatch that marchers took notice of the McCloskeys only when the couple emerged from their home armed and threatening to kill them.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-couple-who-pointed-guns-at-protesters-saw-threat-by-bad-actors-lawyer-says/article_bd402520-4f02-5d63-8d07-a38632f28585.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

5efa5ca8636af.image.jpg

That gal has clearly never fired a gun in her life.

Almost looks like she's holding a handbag!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

That gal has clearly never fired a gun in her life.

Almost looks like she's holding a handbag!

I have witnessed many times people displaying weapons to force people off their  private property when they feel threaten

Thank God for that

Shes required to complete a 8 hour course , specifically to firing a gun according to Missouri law

https://www.missouricarry.com/apply-for-permit/training-requirements/#:~:text=Missouri law requires that an,knowledge of firearms safety training.&text=Submits a photocopy of a certificate that shows the applicant,federal law enforcement agency%3B or

In the requirement it doesn't say how to hold a gun when your life feels threaten . But another law says what you can do to protect yourself!

(2) Such force is used against a person who unlawfully enters, remains after unlawfully entering, or attempts to unlawfully enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle lawfully occupied by such person; 

Missouri laws

https://law.justia.com/codes/missouri/2015/title-xxxviii/chapter-563/section-563.031/#:~:text=Section 563.031 Use of force in defense of persons.,-Universal Citation%3A MO&text=(c) The aggressor is justified,or other provision of law%3B&text=A person does not have,unlawfully entering or unlawfully remaining.

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

I have witnessed many times people displaying weapons to force people off there  private property when they feel threaten

Thank God for that.

I have never witnessed that. Seems I have been living in a safer environment without guns, thank God for that.

• Like 2

Mr. Trump is bringing attention to law abiding citizens  of the dangers facing my country when law and order is under attack  due radicals who in many cases have violent thugs behind them that commit violent acts! 

I expect more protests and actions by others to protect themselves from people who are hell bent on destroying Americas institutions 

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I have never witnessed that. Seems I have been living in a safer environment without guns, thank God for that.

What country are you from