Pattaya: Drug crazed man taken down by Nong Prue police

webfact

Pattaya: Drug crazed man taken down by Nong Prue police

9pm.jpg

Nong Prue police were called to a rural area in Soi Moo 9 after reports that a man high on drugs was wandering about wielding a sword. 

Sumet, 48, was treated with kid gloves at first but after he refused to give up the experienced officers used their equipment and techniques to get him in custody without further incident. 

9pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

A one meter long sword was taken into evidence. 

Sumet tested positive for methamphetamine in his system. 

Source: 77kaoded

4 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

They should have tasers ,not sticks in a situation like this,

get him down quickly before he causes any harm to the

police or the public.

regards Worgeordie

You're joking aren't you? Even in the hands of paid professionals, these tazers are a bloody liability.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nikmar said:

there's a world of difference between a weekend toke and smoking / injecting meth.

As I am currently having to stay in a UK beach resort until I can get back to Thailand and I can assure that the stink of weed on the beach is sickening. 

Your habit may be fun to you, but it absolutely reeks to others. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

As I am currently having to stay in a UK beach resort until I can get back to Thailand and I can assure that the stink of weed on the beach is sickening. 

With you there...it stinks to high heaven...sickly.

6 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Some of us are more considerate of others ... its just like any other group and some are actually good decent people 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

where's the ' drugs are ok ' brigade .....   lol

I do not think those who support use of cannabis, necessarily support methamphetamine

Big difference between the two 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Here I am !

EDIT : I feel the same way as I did before ... If you can't handle the drugs don't use them(same as alcohol) . I am tired of people using drugs as an excuse for their actions.

thank's .... thats the most sensible post i've read today.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

That is why people must vape it.. no such smell and healthier. You can also eat it. Smoking as such is always bad for others. But not sure how weed can stink on a beach. I mean its open air and all. Unless those idiots are so inconsiderate to smoke near other people. 

• Like 1

Just now, steven100 said:

thank's .... thats the most sensible post i've read today.  

Seems logical to me if you take drugs (alcohol included) and you cant handle them and bother others you should not take them. This goes too for those idiots that when drunk always want to start a fight. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Where are the " heavily armed commandos" when you need them from an earlier post that were dispatched to arrest a bunch of frightened sub continent guys?...

they're still guarding those really dangerous guys from walking street .....

it's a scary world out there now   !!

26 minutes ago, Chassa said:

Guess you've never been to an outdoor pop concert!

I have maybe the smell of spilled beer masked the weed smell. Not sure but but never really smelled it. I have in the past smelled weed if someone smoked it close to me. But that was when they were smoking not after they were done and I was close to them. 

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

You're joking aren't you? Even in the hands of paid professionals, these tazers are a bloody liability.

There is "bloody liability", "paid professionals" and what is found here. Having had experience in similar circumstances, I opted for non-lethal means and putting distance between myself and the suspect.