Teen, 19, charged for allegedly molesting girlfriend’s daughter, 13

webfact

Teen, 19, charged for allegedly molesting girlfriend’s daughter, 13

By THE NATION

800_4d70c7602127531.jpg?v=1593490646

A teenager aged 19 was charged by police for allegedly molesting and threatening his girlfriend’s daughter, aged 13, after he admitted carrying out the crime due to “curiosity”.

A Social Development and Human Security Ministry official took the girl to Mueang Ang Thong police station to report the case yesterday (June 29) afternoon, saying she had been allegedly molested twice by her mother’s boyfriend, Supakrit Payanchana.

After an initial investigation in which Supakrit was questioned, he said he had been living with his girlfriend and her daughter since 2016. 

He admitted he first molested the girl around two years ago by "inserting his fingers into her sexual organ" when her mother was not at home. He allegedly molested her in a similar manner again in late May, by sneaking into her room when the mother was asleep. 

Supakrit allegedly threatened the girl that he would tell her mother about her “bad deeds” if she told anyone what he had done.

The man confessed to the police that he molested girl “only to serve his curiosity”. Officers subsequently slapped him with charges of molestation and threatening a minor.

The girl was immediately sent to a hospital for a check so police could use legal evidence to prosecute the man.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30390525

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-30

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

A teenager aged 19 was charged by police for allegedly molesting and threatening his girlfriend’s daughter, aged 13, 

He admitted he first molested the girl around two years ago by "inserting his fingers into her sexual organ" when her mother was not at home.

Now whilst I think we all accept teens will be teens and underage sex (16 in uk) happens, I think most of us would find it offensive no matter what that a 17 year old would be doing that to an 11 year old.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bert bloggs said:

I always remember the first time i came to Thailand and stayed in Pattaya i met a bar girl and we went back to her condo to pick something up ,i thought she was around about 24 /25 yrs of age  all of a sudden this teenage girl walked in she was about 14 and she introduced her to me as her daughter ,i remember as we left thinking ,how old was she when she had her 12? 

Met a woman back in 1998. Thought she was around 24/25 as well. Second trip that year we stopped in her home village in Petchabun. That's when I found out she was 32 and had a 9 year old daughter. I was a bit surprised as I didn't think she'd even had a baby, let alone that she was almost the same age (the mother) as I was at the time.

Got to wonder here though, the guy would have been 15 when he moved in with the "girlfriend". Her daughter would have been around 9 at the time. Even if the girlfriend had the kid at 16, that would have made her around 25 when the guy started living with her.
So a 25(+) year old woman with a 9 year old daughter shacks up with a 15 year old boy ? :blink:

Of course if an American (Christian) minor celebrity like say Joshua Duggar did the same thing as this guy did though, he'd just have to pray to Jesus for forgiveness (which of course would be automatically granted) and then expect people to drop the whole affair (which basically they did).
Duggar was 14 when he claims he first started molesting his sisters and some other young girls. His father covered it up until after the Statue of Limitations expired. The same father who had tried to run as a Republican for a Senate position on a platform that rape and incest should be treated as capital crimes. :glare:

But once Duggar claimed that Jesus had forgiven him that was basically it. (Their TV show was cancelled though and they lost a whack of money from ads and endorsements. They did get a news series, without Josh in it.)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Had two similar cases in Villages near us in the last few months but Police say they can't do anything as no evidence and nobody talking !

At least the young girl had the sense to say something before this got to something much worse.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes, good luck.

I will be ¨curious¨ what happens to him in prison as molestors are usually treated by other prisoners as disgusting vermin.

Not in Asia, they are treated the same as everyone else.

Still wondering how old the gf was ...............

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1