EPS exam( electrophisology study)

Tayida

Intracardiac electrophysiology study (EPS) is a test to look at how well the heart's electrical signals are working. It is used to check for abnormal heartbeats or heart rhythms

Expect hospitals may be able to provide approximate costs if you email them if nobody answers.  

36 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Expect hospitals may be able to provide approximate costs if you email them if nobody answers.  

Hi Lopburi: I asked already but I got three different prices and noone of those hospitals are government hospitals: 35000-65000-90000 thb

If you have the symptoms expect a government hospital would be much cheaper but have no direct knowledge - but you would have to get yourself under the care of a doctor there who feels a test is needed to order such a test and that may take time.  I don't recall anyone mentioning such a test but do not read everything.  

It will be less at a govt hosp but exactly how much I can't say. Only large teaching hospitals would be able to do it.

Has a cardiologist advised that this test is necessary? Most arryhtmias can be diagnosed and managed without it.