Jobs for brits

Don’t suppose anyone knows any companies / individuals who are looking to hire native English speakers ? Whether it being office work or something completely different... understood it’s a small market for foreigners here... teaching isn’t an option tho.

Had a job lined up here was working for 6 weeks but due to corona it’s all gone south, 

tried all the usually places like jobs db and no luck they all want thais nationals which is understood.. never thought about asking on here until now.

25, English living in Bangkok ( near icon Siam, BTS Krung thonburi area) 

any help would be appreciated.

OP, why not mention your qualifications, trade, skills etc, besides just being a native English speaker. Just speaking English isn't usually a desired skill that will get you a job. General office work etc would be Thai only occupation.

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

OP, why not mention your qualifications, trade, skills etc, besides just being a native English speaker. Just speaking English isn't usually a desired skill that will get you a job. General office work etc would be Thai only occupation.

Prolly should try for a teaching gig along side the flippa GF.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1170331-leaving-thailand-to-get-the-non-b/?tab=comments#comment-15561082

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jackcwba said:

No sir, just English and the truth

SEO telesales, Move Ahead Media in Asoke and Smart Traffic in Ekkamai, there is another one in Suttisan, but I've forgotten the name of it. Also DeVeers at Asoke junction for financial telesales. No experience required just bs and being able to talk a lot, all legit and usually get WP after a few months. Also some of the rental properties places have foreign staff, but with the lack of tourists probably not hiring, also have an English friend working in this.

I know one of the guys at Move Ahead Media, great if you are a total p*ss head lol.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why don't you want to be a teacher?  Just play uno with kids and make a fortune.

I tried actually teaching a child today and the boss came in a dumped a load of playdo on the table.  So there goes my lesson plan.

I know one freak that just watches movies.  Another moron spends the entire lesson cutting out stuff.  They are all stinking rich.

• Haha 1

Be careful of some ads...I've applied for 3 positions this year....each one is nothing more than data/contact detail collecting...within one week I'm bombarded with calls from boiler rooms...numbers from Ireland, HK, UK, Spain and more...

13 hours ago, johnray said:

Why don't you want to be a teacher?  Just play uno with kids and make a fortune.

I tried actually teaching a child today and the boss came in a dumped a load of playdo on the table.  So there goes my lesson plan.

I know one freak that just watches movies.  Another moron spends the entire lesson cutting out stuff.  They are all stinking rich.

I've tried teaching a couple of times in BKK, horrible little brats.

On Sunday I saw a foreigner working in the butchery department at (TOPS)  Central Festival the beach Pattaya,

"Carefour"  now Big C on Pattaya Klang had a foreign baker not sure if he is still there.