Biden attacks Republicans for blocking law on foreign election interference

webfact

10 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

When they start heading toward your property you will want a gun to protect your wife and children as in your God given right and duty.

Nope, my people left there for the Great White North when the treasonous founding Domestic Terrorists took over around 1780. Up here we are peacefull and COVID free.

52 minutes ago, honcho said:

dont dis the don! greatest president this century! who else will stand up to china? 4 years of sleepy joe and americans will be carrying maos little red book   wake up to reality

They already are [carrying Mao's little red book] in a manner of speaking. 

When the mob bays for the head of a professor who refuses to apologise grovellingly for something "white privileged" he may have said, [and when weak cowardly presidents cave in and throw him to the wolves], then you know that America has finally caught up with the China of the 1970s.

In fact, the revolution got so out of hand in China, Mao had to intervene to cool them down.

I wonder how a president Biden (or Harris, Warren, Abrams whatever the real president's name might be) would handle the hotheads of the Democratic cultural revolution.....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Kenneth White said:

It seems to me that those who read this didn't read or maybe comprehend where It was mentioned that there are already laws that make gifts or donations from another country illegal. Both Democrat and Republicans alike must disclose all donations. And then there is Biden and his son Hunter whom received millions from the Chines and Ukraine and never mentioned that...Hum I guess that doesn't count. I see a tremendous lack of common sense not only in America but also abroad like here in Thailand. Try reading beyond the headlines of the bias new media and do your own facts checking. 

There are laws against receiving foreign election assistance.  There is no law requiring that offers of foreign election assistance be reported.  This law would have corrected that.

Hunter Biden was hired to work in China and Ukraine.  Whether his employers got value for their money is debatable.  However Joe Biden did not take any money from either of these countries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anything will do to re-elect the red-toupeed conman, even turning to external powers. The GOP has become a cesspool of traitors.  However, what goes around always comes around, sooner or later, in one form or another. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

There are laws against receiving foreign election assistance.  There is no law requiring that offers of foreign election assistance be reported.  This law would have corrected that.

Hunter Biden was hired to work in China and Ukraine.  Whether his employers got value for their money is debatable.  However Joe Biden did not take any money from either of these countries. 

I think it was sleazy of Hunter Biden to accept those offers. But his sleaze pales in comparison to Jared Kushner's. Via a bizarrely favorable sweetheart deal, his family got bailed out of a huge failure of a real estate deal done by Jared himself. So far the identity of only one of those investors is known: the govt. of Qatar. And unlike Hunter Biden, Kushner is a government official. Not just that, but a government official with a special responsibility for the Mideast. And then there's Ivanka's very favorable treatment for trademarks from the Chinese govt. Oh yes, she, too, unlike Jared Kushner is also a member of the government.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kenneth White said:

It seems to me that those who read this didn't read or maybe comprehend where It was mentioned that there are already laws that make gifts or donations from another country illegal. Both Democrat and Republicans alike must disclose all donations. And then there is Biden and his son Hunter whom received millions from the Chines and Ukraine and never mentioned that...Hum I guess that doesn't count. I see a tremendous lack of common sense not only in America but also abroad like here in Thailand. Try reading beyond the headlines of the bias new media and do your own facts checking. 

I note you provided no link to your biden claims.

I also note you didnt address the topic. Yes they must disclose donations, but that isnt the topic, its about disclosing when offered is made.

So tell me, if a foreign govt offers help to you think that its ok or should be disclosed.

4 pages and still no answer from trump supporters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

tell me, if a foreign govt offers help to you think that its ok or should be disclosed.

4 pages and still no answer from trump supporters.

I'll gladly answer. If a campaign is aware of offers of help from foreign governments, it should be disclosed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

I'll gladly answer. If a campaign is aware of offers of help from foreign governments, it should be disclosed.

Change should to shall or must otherwise it’s no protection at all but I think you are fully aware of this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Just because Hunter Biden didn't merit the payments does that mean it was a payoff to Joseph Biden?

Because the family of Trump's son-in-law got a huge bailout from the government of Qatar, does that mean it was a payoff to Trump?

In Hunter Biden's case, probably.

I don't know about Jared Kushner. But obviously, he is a skilled and successful businessman whereas Hunter Biden is just a loser crack head with no merits.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Change should to shall or must otherwise it’s no protection at all but I think you are fully aware of this

Take that up with the person who asked the question using the word "should".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Kenneth White said:

Seems to me that such enlightened views were rejected by Trump supporters on this forum whenever Trump's many potential conflict of interests issues arose, or when his son in law got some dubious bailout courtesy of a foreign power. Don't recall such positions regarding Trump and his campaign staff meetings and talks with various Russians of interest, or the offers involved.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Morch said:

Seems to me that such enlightened views were rejected by Trump supporters on this forum whenever Trump's many potential conflict of interests issues arose, or when his son in law got some dubious bailout courtesy of a foreign power. Don't recall such positions regarding Trump and his campaign staff meetings and talks with various Russians of interest, or the offers involved.

It seems to the better-informed people this is election year politics. Republicans oppose _____________ bill from Democrats. Democrats oppose ____________ bill from Republicans. Boring.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Ok, now you've gone into outright lying.  Joe Biden never bragged "about extorting an entire country to call the dogs off his loser son and loser son".  He bragged about implement the goals of the US and European allies in removing an inept and corrupt prosecutor. 

I can see why you misunderstood my meaning. I'll gladly make it more clear. Biden bragged about extorting Ukraine. It is highly likely he did so to call the dogs off the scent of he and Hunter's grift.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1