Pubs and bars in Thailand opening today - Ekkamai club shows off the New Normal

webfact

And those chairs in the 2nd picture look awfully close together. Once people are sitting in them I seriously doubt there'll be the "proper" spacing between them (not even close).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

all these rules for bars etc and yet the MRT have all but abandoned all rules today

If they are going to make rules they need to be sensible and apply to everyone everywhere otherwise people will just say ---- it

But in MRT they have to use a mask. Also you stay a far shorter time in an MRT. So really not a valid comparison. Only for moaners of course its a comparison.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

19 minutes ago, 5633572526 said:

How do you cause a runaway infection rate in a country that claims it has no infections??

Open the borders to everybody and no quarantine! Simples! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Tables at the club were socially distanced, there was frequent cleaning planned and the use of UV light. 

Patrons would need to book a table to prevent overcrowding. They would need to enter via temperatures checks, complete the Thai Chana tracing app and pass through a disinfection tunnel. 

Once inside there are partitions everywhere to keep patrons apart in small groups. 

that's about as enticing as having colon hydrotherapy !

I think the restaurants will win this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rtco said:

Absolutely 100% bl@@dy ridiculous ... there have been no confirmed cases of Covid-19 for goodness knows how long ...

... what's the point?

no new cases for 37 days so that means that the people making the decisions must have been doing something good.

since their old decisions (that were equally trashed and ridiculed by many farang) did bring such a great result, it would make sense to start trusing and supporting the new rules of these same people.

i mean, isnt it getting embarrassing to be so negative all the time and to be proven wrong all the time?

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

I know. It's ridiculous how many people seem to think that those things will somehow stop you from inhaling infected droplets exhaled by someone else.

Frik - just have someone blow some smoke at your face and you will instantly realize how useless those shields are. Because if you are smelling the smoke, then you are breathing it in.
The only difference is, if you are breathing in infected droplets, you won't even know it.

It's nice to know there are people on TV that are more authoritative than the Lancet.

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

And those chairs in the 2nd picture look awfully close together. Once people are sitting in them I seriously doubt there'll be the "proper" spacing between them (not even close).

Stay at home if your worried about "droplets" then.

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SuwadeeS said:

Very strange how ignorant people are.

I do not see anybody here who calls out, who is responsible for all this

"NEW NORMAL"

China and the CCP cover up the story for 3 month!!!!!

And now we have all to live with the consequences.

Why nobody blames the CCP???? Are you all communists?

Well said. People keep buying their <deleted> as well. 

• Like 2