BANGKOK
webfact

Hua Hin: Beer bars opening today - but there are glum faces as no one is expecting any tourists

Show Happy!!!... peasants 

yes SUH! Image result for smiley mask 

I'll be going for a few beers Friday night before they're all forced to close again for the 2 'special days' this Saturday and Sunday

• Haha 2

Hasn't Thailand been locked down for months?  Do people have extra money to go drinking in these beer bars. Here's an idea how about letting people be adults wear masks, social distancing if that's required. Elderly shelter in place,  if your sick stay indoors. Now open Thailand to tourism already let us start contributing to the economy and also see our Thai families already. I'm writing my opinion Thailand officials have their own set of rules regarding opening the borders. But can they relate to how people are feeling about seeing their families and living life again 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Those present were reminded of the 22 rules they have to follow. These include restricting numbers to an appropriate level, spacing tables 2 meters apart and serving only food and drink.

No beer promotion girls are allowed and definitely no singing and dancing.

Some glum faces there wondering just how to "make ends meet" when they re-open for business.. cough cough...
I fully understand now why NCC1701A takes a regular trip out of town... 

7pm2.jpg.029d2fa08d203cb930b50865bc352519.jpg

• Haha 1

am i living in a paralell universe ? where planes are lining up to land at swampy? those who live near the airport must like the nice and quiet times with no roaring aircraft overhead

better to  replace the beer bars with rest homes for elderley farlangs as there is more demand and good money waiting to be made for old codgers

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, keith101 said:

There are plenty of expats that frequent these places so just give it a chance to start picking up until the borders are reopened .

You're kidding right. 22 Rules!!! Enough said.

You can still have sex with mask on , I find it attractive. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, ukrules said:

I'll be going for a few beers Friday night before they're all forced to close again for the 2 'special days' this Saturday and Sunday

Just for your info the no alcohol days are Sunday and Monday. We have a text message to that effect from the local police.

So you have to sit a meter + apart at a bar but at a meeting its ok to sit together?

• Like 1

Anyone know whether the London Bar on Poonsuk has re-opened?

I hear that there are no rules for bars in Vietnam..

In Thailand no singing no dancing......why?  ...if i sing or dance, i will get the virus?  ..

• Haha 1