CM - BKK - CM by air. What are the latest to date hoops to jump through?

holy cow cm

Have seen many posts regarding this but would appreciate the latest word from someone who has just done it. 

I have an unexpected quick trip I need to do Friday or latest in next week. What are the requirements now to date?

-App download?

or

-Can write your information personal and home address?

-I don't think quarantine anymore. Correct?

As much as I do not want to fly right now it is increasingly necessary for me to do a day trip down and back.

Thank you in advance.

15 minutes ago, Rama said:

Did the same last week. Easy. No extra time needed than usual to be at either airport. CM required download of AOT app. But its in Thai. No worries, security at boarding gates completes on your phone for you as its all in Thai. Masks during flight. Orderly boarding and disembarking. No food or drinks on plane. Temp check when leaving baggage area at DMK. Don Mueng, temp check when entering airport. No AOT app required. Nothing upon arrival in CNX. Always need a mask throughout. Not sure if they will require AOT app at CNX after July 1. Overall much more pleasant experience than before Covid.

That sounds fairly easy. Even after July 1 (today), surely there will be a tracking check in app to deal with. Was there a choice as in just writing down your phone number and name? Either way at least there is no big hoops to jump through or quarantine. 

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Edited by holy cow cm

is don muang busy and do they test people at arrivals, thus holding people for a while,  or just at origin departure..... need to decide if drive to Bkk or fly to Bkk, should be around a 9 hours drive from the south but driving will involve very little contact with people vs 2 ours fly but Maybe contact with a lot of people or maybe I am being paranoid

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Rama said:

Did the same last week. Easy. No extra time needed than usual to be at either airport. CM required download of AOT app. But its in Thai. No worries, security at boarding gates completes on your phone for you as its all in Thai. Masks during flight. Orderly boarding and disembarking. No food or drinks on plane. Temp check when leaving baggage area at DMK. Don Mueng, temp check when entering airport. No AOT app required. Nothing upon arrival in CNX. Always need a mask throughout. Not sure if they will require AOT app at CNX after July 1. Overall much more pleasant experience than before Covid.

I'll give you a like for that. CNX forum members are so tight. :wacko: