BANGKOK
Dario

Has anyone here ever bought something from WISH?

Posted (edited)

Worthless Chinese junk from what I have seen on there

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1

Wish, Chilindo, banggood, aliexpress, shoppee, just awful, the lot of 'em

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Never bought anything from them but their prices look unrealistically cheap.

Check consumer reviews of the site on reviews.io and sitejabber about wish, they seem to be almost all complaints.

Edited by userabcd

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

Wish, Chilindo, banggood, aliexpress, shoppee, just awful, the lot of 'em

Never had any problem with shopee and Lazada and always buy COD, the others I would avoid.

Edited by userabcd

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Never had any problem with shopee and Lazada and always buy COD, the others I would avoid.

all Chinese junk/garbage sellers, cashing in and laughing at us.... it took shopee 3 months to refund my 690 baht, never used them after that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

I also have had no issues with Shopee or Lazada and have paid up front for last year or two.  Shopee is especially good at stopping order and refunding if provider is slow to ship.

13 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Never bought anything from them but their prices look unrealistically cheap.

Check consumer reviews of the site on reviews.io and sitejabber about wish, they seem to be almost all complaints.

Thank you very much for your input, A quick glance at reviews.io says it all: a scam company with only one star reviews. Best to stay away.

7 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

all Chinese junk/garbage sellers, cashing in and laughing at us.... it took shopee 3 months to refund my 690 baht, never used them after that

Depends what one is looking for and always do some research about what they are selling and always buy COD. If I cannot see or touch my purchase of these small useful gadgets I'm looking for then there is no way I will pay in advance and afterward have to through the hassle of waiting for a refund.

Just now, userabcd said:

Depends what one is looking for and always do some research about what they are selling and always buy COD. If I cannot see or touch my purchase of these small useful gadgets I'm looking for then there is no way I will pay in advance and afterward have to through the hassle of waiting for a refund.

please explain.... COD delivery arrives at your location, you open the package and check all items are there and working/ functioning, while the carrier person sits and waits 555 .... and the Pope is catholic, right?

• Like 2

I bought a gadget from Amazon earlier this year, a knife sharpener, looked brilliant in the picture, had many rave reviews, I couldn't go wrong. was expensive for what it was but never mind. I had/have good quality Sabatier knives in the kitchen but they were never sharp enough for me.

So I was excited when this thing arrived.

It was terrible from the packaging, to the size ( the pictures were so misleading ), the product itself looked second hand, it had scratches and marks, it didn't have the proper logo on it, and worst of all , it just didn't do the job.

I returned it immediately with all the paperwork, but very quickly was refunded by Amazon. Impressive.

But I wouldn't want to play that game with these Chinese scheisters.

9 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much for your input, A quick glance at reviews.io says it all: a scam company with only one star reviews. Best to stay away.

And you trust a website like reviews.io where companies can just pay a bit to have their reviews padded.

Perhaps you should read reviews.io ratings on trustpilot?

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.reviews.io

Or how about expecting to get what you pay for?

Surely you don't expect top quality merchandise to last you a lifetime if you pay 1-2 dollars?

COD is good, but U are not allowed to touch the parcel before u hand over the cash, so it is not possible to check the item.

U can refuse it if u see something u don't like, like damage, but otherwise u can't check the product.

• Like 1

Downloaded the wish app, then decided it wasn't for me, and uninstalled within about a hour. 

Now I'm bombarded daily with emails from them. 

Not my favourite app you could say. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pravda said:

And you trust a website like reviews.io where companies can just pay a bit to have their reviews padded.

Perhaps you should read reviews.io ratings on trustpilot?

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.reviews.io

Or how about expecting to get what you pay for?

Surely you don't expect top quality merchandise to last you a lifetime if you pay 1-2 dollars?

On trust pilot there are also some bad reviews, or how about the reviews on better business bureau.

Edited by userabcd