BANGKOK

I know 2 with the same problem. One seems to have enough money to let her do what she wants--- and she is the one that wins the most often at cards. The other never knows what he will not have when he comes home to Thailand. The truck is gone and some furniture. He is more of a what will be will be. He jokes about how much of the house is still his, but I think if he lost that, that would be the end. Both have been with their wife's for over 12 years and seem to really love them.

My wife and her mother like to play "penny lottery". 20-100 baht bets, looking for numbers on cucumbers a such. Seems it is in Thai blood.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

Please guys stay nice and smart

the OP has made no mystery about the situation

including she was an ex bar girl he met in Pattaya.

When the ,,, hit the fan and you come on the forum asking to some advices

it's not for having stones throwing at your face, what is done is done, time to look forward now

I couldn't agree more! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, innosiem said:

Stop giving her money
Go see a lawyer.

This! ASAP

Edited by SidJames
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Exactly, zero sympathy.

She’s a prostitute, he’s just another farang, atm, idiot, take your pick. 

I've only ever had LTRs in Thailand with Bar girls.

All 3 have been really nice, young, attractive, loving, plenty of sex, and a great son from one of them.

They've all had their faults ..... one was already married to an American, one was a sex addict, one was a bit shouty (all were violent).

Wouldn't change the last 12 years here for anything, best times of my life.

Sure, I paid for everything, same as with the Brit Christian virgin Schoolteacher I was married to in the UK, worst 30 years of my life.

No need to leave this lady (unless you want to), you just need to restrict her access to your money.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

OP says that he "played a good game with the girls in Pattaya for 10 years" and then married one of them. Speaks volumes about his character too. But at least he seems to have changed, pity the child.

Edited by saakura
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

what's the source of the gambling money and can you cut that off?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, saakura said:

OP says that he "played a good game with the girls in Pattaya for 10 years" and then married one of them. Speaks volumes about his character too. But at least he seems to have changed, pity the child.

Nothing wrong having good times with girls, in Pattaya or in another place

and they weren't married, The child should be ok with the grand parents

as a lot of the others childs in the same case are here in Thailand

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've only ever had LTRs in Thailand with Bar girls.

All 3 have been really nice, young, attractive, loving, plenty of sex, and a great son from one of them.

They've all had their faults ..... one was already married to an American, one was a sex addict, one was a bit shouty (all were violent).

Wouldn't change the last 12 years here for anything, best times of my life.

Sure, I paid for everything, same as with the Brit Christian virgin Schoolteacher I was married to in the UK, worst 30 years of my life.

No need to leave this lady (unless you want to), you just need to restrict her access to your money.

Yeah mate, your girl was different. 😂

• Haha 2

I would try and negotiate a settlement through a lawyer. She gets X amount of cash after she signs, over custody of your son, approval for a passport application from your own country and what ever other paper work needs to be signed in order for you to take him out of Thailand. You don't necessarily have to move back to your country but it would give you the option in the future and with out her being involved. You may also be able to get the house tied up to legally belong to your son. If she is that hung up on spending your money I'm sure she would jump at the chance to be free to blow a mil or two. Just my opinion and not professing to know the law but it may be worth looking into.

• Thanks 2

Relationships with sex workers is difficult, if you want them to leave their work you have the pay them and you become their job, best avoided. I feel for the girls, it's not easy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1