Poor screening process at college causes traffic pileup

snoop1130

Poor screening process at college causes traffic pileup

By The Nation

800_f1a1556c94f6573.jpg

An image of Ubon Ratchathani Technical College students waiting on their motorbikes outside the campus on Wednesday (July 1) sparked criticism for creating a traffic jam.

The students were waiting to be screened before being allowed to attend classes. Schools and universities were allowed to reopen yesterday after being forced to close due to Covid-19 lockdown measures.

Netizens attacked Ubon Ratchathani Technical College for not adjusting to the new normal and properly organizing the temperature screening process. They said the students should have been screened on campus instead of being stopped on the street.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30390614

• Haha 2

There were big traffic jams in Chiang Mai around my son's school.  I guess they were dropping the kids off one by one for temp check etc.  Parents weren't allowed to park in the car park.  Even worse at pick up time in afternoon.   I guess parent's car arrived, teacher called for kid & everyone waits for kid to arrive, open one door to place school bag in car, then walk around car to get in other side...   Chaos!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

They said the students should have been screened on campus instead of being stopped on the street

In a way the college was correct, temperature checks before entering the campus, before they have a chance to mingle.

But should of had the foresight to organise something more outside as the students approached the campus, not just at the gate.