Wigan into administration

mrbojangles

personally feel british football has been ruined by the likes of murdoch and greed,its forgotten its roots,clubs seem more interested in buying foreign players as opposed to bringing on our own kids to the point england has not got an interntional side,it used to be a great honour to play for your country now it seems a lot of payers  want to swerve it as they can earn more playing for their teams.

Edited by kingdong
  • Like 1

Supporting Luton Town i know exactly how the Wigan fans will be feeling right now, we went through it all and not just  a 12 point deduction.

Coincidentally Wigan are the form team of the Championship right now but this news may actually help my club avoid relegation. Bittersweet if that were to happen.

• Like 1

The premier league feeds off the lower divisions to an extent, let them prop it up. 

Lets have the “dinner lady” sort a whip round for the lesser clubs and drop his black power saluting.

These multi millionaires need to get off their knees and cease creating divisions between different coloured people. 

The money is there but it’s all in the greedy premier league pockets. 

Edited by twocatsmac
  • Like 1

The beautiful game was hijacked long ago, now it’s as much about politics as sport. 

You can’t play if you won’t wear this badge, say what your told or kneel to the whistle. 

I think the clubs are in for a shock when/if the fans return (and many won’t), they don’t want bs, just footy.

18 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

The beautiful game was hijacked long ago, now it’s as much about politics as sport. 

You can’t play if you won’t wear this badge, say what your told or kneel to the whistle. 

I think the clubs are in for a shock when/if the fans return (and many won’t), they don’t want bs, just footy.

a breath of fresh air coming soon though,the world cup thats going to be played in that wonderfull football nation qatar a homage to qatars contribution to modern day football

27 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

don,t want bs? i think they,re getting totally mugged off,and until they realise this and someting about it,it,ll continue,well must dash have got to order my teams new season shirt with advertising and black lives matter plastered all over it a snip at £50

Edited by kingdong