Americans' concerns about coronavirus jump as cases surge, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows

snoop1130

I read an article that in the protest towns the case numbers actually dropped because they were social distancing but also a lot of the other public stayed home and did not go out as much.   It was a bad timing to protest but it is a much-needed thing, very overdue.   The brightest people do not go into the line of police work. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elkski said:

I read an article that in the protest towns the case numbers actually dropped because they were social distancing but also a lot of the other public stayed home and did not go out as much.   It was a bad timing to protest but it is a much-needed thing, very overdue.   The brightest people do not go into the line of police work. 

I think the same goes for the military in non-wartime. It seems to me that unless it's a depressed  economy area it is mostly dim witted lug-heads that go into those types of  careers. That was the case when I entered the workforce 45 years ago. Those guys that hired on at my workplace after a life in the military were all flawed souls.