Masks and bikinis as Bangkok red-light districts reopen with new rules

webfact

You don’t need a education to lay on your back. The Sole reason  government is allowing them to reopen is because the country has no other resource to employ those with no education. 

They want foreigners to come in and fill this resource. It’s famous for Bars and Bar girls even though they don’t want to admit to it. But now the bars and girls has extended into the all businesses. People dont need to go to them because everyone is doing it without having to be label.

Look at the other Asian countries, it not even a talk about bars or bar girls.  If you think about it or research it, their major export is machinery. That only 23% of it money making income. 

so what is the big deal of going to them now and having to worry about leaving with something. Just head to Mall’s, BigC, Tesco Lotus, and beaches. For bar fine fees. 

9 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I'm sure any computer analist would be able to work it out.

Sad when one has to explain.

Eden Club is split in two. One one side conventional, other side well.....less conventional.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:
17 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I'm sure any computer analist would be able to work it out.

Sad when one has to explain.

Eden Club is split in two. One one side conventional, other side well.....less conventional.  

Sad when one has to explain the intentional misspelling, but never mind.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

"I lost all my income," said Bee, a 27-year-old dancer who goes by her stage name at the XXX Lounge in the Patpong district.

Why didn't she Work at Home like some other Entertainers .Making more money than Working for a Boss, No one knows what Type of entertaining they do at home ,only the Clients

Oh!... They look like prostitutes up on that stage, I thought it was illegal in Thailand?

In 2003, the Ministry of Justice considered legalising prostitution as an official occupation with health benefits and taxable income and held a public discussion on the topic. Legalisation and regulation was proposed as a means to increase tax revenue, reduce corruption, and improve the situation of the workers. However, nothing further was done!

Edited by JohnHans
no reason

9 hours ago, George Aylesham said:

British expatriate Michael - the reply to your question about the necessity for masks can be found  in the death statistics for the United Kingdom and the USA.

Yep I can confirm that there were far more UK infections picked up in Lap dancing clubs than mass transit systems...oh wait !

Edited by joecoolfrog
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Be fair, lots of skill in pointing at the ceiling with your feet and putting your face in a headboard

I'm sorry. Did you confuse her comment with marriage?

Edited by Mac98
Spelling