Masks and bikinis as Bangkok red-light districts reopen with new rules

webfact

On 7/2/2020 at 6:01 AM, webfact said:

All customers have their temperature taken. They must give a name and telephone number. Inside, everybody must sit at least one metre (yard) apart and two metres from the stage.

I can see thousands of customers flocking to the bars under these conditions. Oh yeah, no tourists. Oh well. Maybe next year.

• Like 1

So you buy a girl a drink and she's a meter away?.

She should carry a large photo of her face. The bar should have life size photos of the actual girls working with their numbers on it, with a guarantee by ToT, and the girls should also have the numbers on themselves.

On July 1, 2020 at 9:47 PM, thequietman said:

It's not like she had to do any training. Lie down, pull knees back to ears, and grit teeth!  ????

And yell hurry hurry, why you not come yet! Another great Thai <deleted>.

59 minutes ago, Ron jeremy said:

And yell hurry hurry, why you not come yet! Another great Thai <deleted>.

Easy now!  My comment was in jest. You, however, sound very angry.

I don't judge these girls. They do what they gotta do, and they do provide an essential service.

As long as they are not forced into it, live and let live. ????

"The coronavirus has killed 58 people out of 3,173 infections, a relatively low number even within the region.

But Thailand's economy is forecast to sink further than any other in Southeast Asia with the number of foreign tourists expected to drop 80% this year."

So when will the penny finally drop with this Government - farang tourists like to be made to feel welcome - not like circus performers with all the hoops they are expected to jump through!

On 7/1/2020 at 9:40 PM, chaihot said:

Really????? FISH-fighting?????

Yes, fish fighting.  Remember those 7 cm/2.8 in. coloured fish you see swimming in a bowl all on their lonesome next to other bowls with one similar fish in each bowl?  Those are Siamese fighting fish and the males are very territorial.  Also, if two females are put into a bowl that is very small, they will fight it out.

'nuf sed

3 hours ago, Jiggo said:

Patpong, that place died years ago.....

That soi where this bar is at has a couple of fun bars. If you look at their website there are some interesting girls that would probably be some fun to take a spin around the block. Might get the testosterone pumping hard.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:38 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Usual stupid sort of post about "naughty" Thailand.

LOL. I've yet to see a Bkk gogo girl "dance". Shuffling around a pole is not dancing in my opinion. I've seen tourist women dancing on a gogo stage and they can dance, but only show how lazy the Thai BGs are. However I don't blame the Thai girls as it must get really old after a week or so.

From the photo, it looks like the sort of gogo I'd never go in as it looks like a nightmare with that awful lighting and horrid decor. I can guess it has that ghastly noise the DLs think is music, but is just too awful to endure and always played too loud.

I note the Chinese writing- I wonder how many Chinese they get in there, and if their are some, how many takeaways they do.

as well as bikinis

Trying to titillate by implying they were not dressed before- pathetic.

With stupidity like that why even bother opening? Give name and phone number- sure; Mickey Mouse is going to be a frequent punter, and some strange phone numbers for sure.

The girls make money from punters buying them drinks- fat chance if they can't sit with the customer for a bit of fondling.

I note the Chinese writing- I wonder how many Chinese they get in there, and if their are some, how many takeaways they do.

JAPANESE my friend JAPANESE